USAC Banner 728x90

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I got 1099 tax by mail but I have no profit!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got 1099 tax by mail but I have no profit!

Same as me .
    I got mail for tax 1099 that I made profit for $1,600.00 but I never get $1,600.00 for profit.
    Unbelievable.
    They want me to pay Federal tax but I have no profit. That is very strange.
    I paid $320.00 to YMMSS but I never profit from YMMSS!

It is CRIME and SCAM!

Donna Avent

Re: I got 1099 tax by mail but I have no profit!

Yes, and report the scam. He will be jailed eventually, fortunately.

Comment

Re: I got 1099 tax by mail but I have no profit!

Yes, I also received a 1099 MICS form saying I have received $1600 for year 2005- 2006. At first I was happy because I thought it finally paid off, but then I realized that I shouldn't have earned any money because I stopped viewing adds and should not have been paid. I can't even get into the back office to find out what is going on. When I sent them an email they just sent me information on how to offset the income they say I made. I did not receive any profit whatsoever from YMMSS or Success Through Advertising as they now call themselves. I can't believe I have to pay money on income that I did not receive. How can this be?? I am so frustrated. I will be filing that form 3949.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X