USAC Banner 728x90

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Luke Borg is a South African scammer (2nd thread)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Luke Borg is a South African scammer (2nd thread)

Today the filthy rat Luke Borg from Cape Town, South Africa has not log in for 14 days, maybe this is the end of his bull**** forum, but he will not scape from justice, slowly yes, but he will pay for what he has done

Comment

How is the world cup doing, famous scammer from Cape Town,South Africa, Luke Borg?

How is the weather in Brazil? People shoud know that there are direct flights from South Africa to Brazil. Your most loyal b.i.t.c.h.e.s are already asking for you, even for them it is strange that you dont show at all at your scam forum.

Make your formal complaint to stop this filthy rat, It is the only way you can recover your stolen money unless of course you are willing to wait another 9 years earing the same regurgitated bul.l.s.h.i.t

Comment

Poor of some of your loyal members, some of them have serious health conditions, poor of them they dont know that you are spending their money at the world cup, if you were robbed by this online scammer called Luke Borg from Cape Town South Africa, make your formal complaint against this human garbage:

whatever

Date: 4 days ago
        Reply Quote

Hey Luke, you out there?

Skipper

Veteran Member

Date: 2 days ago
        Reply Quote

Hello All, sorry I am weak and now I cannot do anything.

cmading

Veteran Member

Date: xxh ago
        Reply Quote

Has anybody heard from Luke -- On Skype or email- anything?

Comment

Originally posted by Jonh D Lier View Post
          Poor of some of your loyal members, some of them have serious health conditions, poor of them they dont know that you are spending their money at the world cup, if you were robbed by this online scammer called Luke Borg from Cape Town South Africa, make your formal complaint against this human garbage:

whatever

Date: 4 days ago
          Reply Quote

Hey Luke, you out there?

Skipper

Veteran Member

Date: 2 days ago
          Reply Quote

Hello All, sorry I am weak and now I cannot do anything.

cmading

Veteran Member

Date: xxh ago
          Reply Quote

Has anybody heard from Luke -- On Skype or email- anything?

And of course he sends one of his loyal bit.c.h.e.s to cover up his ass:

bluestar

Date: xh ago
          Permalink Reply Quote

He told me that things are still working in background. Once he gets info will tell us here.

Comment

Latest official Bulls.h.i.t by professional scammer and ponzi master Luke Borg from Cape Town South Africa:

admin

Date: x days ago
            Reply Quote

Hey Gang

Apologies for the lengthy silence. I Know where the delay is, and I have it on good authority that distribution is the next step. There has been a bucket load of things going on behind the scenes, and people working to get this thing done and dusted.

Waiting for T to give me the info to do a comprehensive update by Friday.

Thanks

Luke

Comment

Latest official Bulls.h.i.t by professional scammer and ponzi master Luke Borg from Cape Town South Africa:

admin

Date: x days ago
              Reply Quote

Hey Gang

Apologies for the lengthy silence. I Know where the delay is, and I have it on good authority that distribution is the next step. There has been a bucket load of things going on behind the scenes, and people working to get this thing done and dusted.

Waiting for T to give me the info to do a comprehensive update by Friday.

Thanks

Luke
              Notice Luke didn't say which Friday in what month and year. LOLOL!
              President/Founder of Eagle Research Associates, Inc.

Comment

Well, two more Friday's have come and gone with no word from Luke. But I do want to thank him for proving my comment in my last post. I knew I could count on him.
                President/Founder of Eagle Research Associates, Inc.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynndel View Post
                  Well, two more Friday's have come and gone with no word from Luke. But I do want to thank him for proving my comment in my last post. I knew I could count on him.

Of course you were right, the scumbag says he is still waiting for the outcome of the meeting, this was just one of his delay tactics, the sad thing is that there are also a lot of members who are believing all his lies and all his nonsense after almost 9 years of bull****.

Comment

There is no update so far, the only s.h.i.t the rat puked is the next statement, very funny when the rat talks about trust, and the cynicism whet he says that he dont give a s.h.i.t about what his investors think or know, this is the typical answer from a thief, before he received the money the rat was very polite, informative and educated, once the rat stole the money everything changed, so now what members are waiting for? Make your formal complaint with proper authorities to stop this filthy rat.
                    The only true the rat said is when he mentioned that legal entities are working on this case, he is right, proper authorities are slow but they will get this human excrement and her ugly, fanatic meatball he calls wife:

Reply*Quote*

angusm wrote:

Luke, you have been monitoring the patient for a week now. No updates, has the patient died? Think it is about time you gave us the information that you already have. Otherwise it just looks like you are stalling and have no idea yourself what's going on. I,like others here await your reply. Angus...

admin

Date:*xx ago

Angus
                    I don't really care ''what it looks like". *I know exactly what's going on. *The information I have is solid and passed on to me in trust. *I am not going to break the trust...especially knowing full well that this post will go to the sewer forums too. *There are legal entities busy working the process and that's about as much as you will get out of me at this stage.
                    I will update with more info when i get the green light. *Period.
                    Luke

Comment

This is the only s.h.i.t the rat has puked in the last weeks, please make your formal complaint with proper authorities so this filthy rat can be stopped:

admin

Date: 17 days ago
                      Reply Quote

Natalja wrote:
                      admin wrote:
                      I am trying my utmost to get this thing done.

Nice, I wasn't aware you had any influence at all.

No, don't misunderstand me...I meant by pressuring for info, nagging, hounding.....

The last meeting I had, and I quote: ''we are happy with the progress of the process"...I am glad they're happy...but good lord....wtf must I do with that info? Organise a beach party?

Let's just hang on by sheer grit...there are things happening.

Comment

Now the filthy rat suffers from amnesia, make your formal complaint to stop this cinic thief and scumbag called Luke Borg from Cape Town, South Africa:

admin

Date:*xx ago

“This post will in all probability cause a hornets nest but reading the posts I will remind you of something that I was rudely reminded of by T when I went to see him.”

[No It didnt cause any hornnets nest, what It did cause is proving you are a common online thief with bipolar disorder]

“There was a moment a few weeks after we started this whole thing when he called me and said he does not feel he can do this with the amount available to him and wanted to start refunding. *Hence the 48 hour thread i started on the previous forum where we had 48 hours to reply whether we wanted him to proceed with doing anything possible to turn this into something real.”

[This is total Bull**** and you know it, fom the beggining you told your fraud victims that the investment would not take more than a couple of weeks 4-6 months to quote your exact words, also the refund has been a total Bulls.h.i.t, at least you have offered like 2 refund offers per year supported by your imaginary friend MR.T which by the way no one knows but you, and getting back with the refunds, many investors have taken your word and not even one single refund offer has been fullfilled, the 48 hour thread did not happen after a couple of weeks as you say but after 2-3 years of broken promises, and It was never said that It would take another 5-6 more years]

“He kept that record. *Not ONE member disagreed. Every member, myself included gave him the mandate to do whatever it takes to turn this into a reality. *Please don't tell me one of you disagreed it's on record.”

[As I said it was and ambiguous question becauset you (Mr.T) implied that It was just a matter of a couple of more weeks not 6 years and counting, this is why everybody said yes]

“So the saga continued from there. *You were not asked to ''help'' with more funds or to do anything else but be patient. *The patient part most of you just do. *Some do it with *****ing, threats and verbal abuse.”

[Wrong again thief, have you forgotten about the $20,000.00 usd you asked for the payment system? Which by the way It looked like an 11 year old student creation , also you forgot about the money you ask like six months ago to arrange a trip to Johannesburg to finally arrange the payment, you are a patetic compulsive lier, and the *****ing, threats and verbal abuse have come from you to old members excepting four or five members who have put you in your right place]

“So...I know the funds are placed. *I know he has unwittingly been dealing with unscrupulous people, they are being dealt with. *It's all a process and we are grinding our way through it. *All of us.”

[Sure you know where are the funds you stole, no doubt about it, but It is only you, nobody else know it, and about dealing with unscrupulus people, you are ritht, this is what you are, or in the case you really invested this money then It was with Allen Stanford or another crock like you]

“I am asking nicely. *Please think for a moment before you start blabbing sarcastic comments and about how long this has taken. *We all know this. *How about coming up with something constructive or some positive input?”

[Old members whom in good faith gave you their live savings asking legit questions is not babbling, It is thier right, and the sarcams comments are a result of 9 years of your bull.s.h.i.t not the cause, and what exactly is for you something constructive or positive inputs? Comments like your botlickers and accomplices use to post like Quietlady or Quietb.i.t.c.h, telling thank you Luke for all you have done for us?]

“NO ONE in this group has paid the price my family has paid for this. *I am not even going to go there. *People commit suicide for much less ****.”

[What an arrogant thief and pice of s.h.i.t you are, how do you know this? Tell this stupidity to the relatives of the ones who have passed away waiting for their money, maybe their principal could have done some difference about saving their lifes or at least relieving their pain in their last moments, you are more despicable than I thought]

“The man is working our cause, I am in wait, *in faith and positive that we will see a successful conclusion to all this.”

[Yes you have been BABBLING this since 9 years ago]

“If a week or 2 goes by without an update from me that means I am waiting for T to update me and he is waiting to hear from the chain above him to tell him about progress made...that is how it works and however I have tried to fight this, I just land up at the same place.”

[True, this is what you have always done, your regurgitated updates which are no updates, once every two months since 9 years ago]

“If anybody feels they can do a better Job let me know, I will surely pass it on to you within a second.”

[This idiotic sentence has been said like seven times before, dont say anything you know It will not happen in the case that someone takes your word, Would you give him or her the full info of your imaginary friend Mr T? We all know the answer, in conclussion you are a thief who have stolen thousand of dollars to many old people, but soon you and your fanatic meatball you call wife will pay for your crimes. PERIOD]
                        “Luke”

[The Worlds*famous*Scammer &*Ponzi Master Luke Borg*fromCape Town*South Africa]

Comment

Fixed:

Make your formal complaint with the FSB in South Africa and to the SEC and the IC3 in the USA depending where are you from:

http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

Mr Thabang Manasse Malimabe

Head of Department
                          FAIS Compliance Department
                          Financial Services Board

[email protected]
                          Tel: (012) 428 8137
                          Fax: (012) 346*422 2973

https://www.fsb.co.za/Pages/Home.aspx

or

Shamila Keshav

Assistance Legal Manager
                          Capital Markets Department
                          Financial Services Board

[email protected]
                          Tel (012) 367 7140
                          Fax (012) 346 6533
                          www.fsb.c.za

Dear Mr. xxxxxxxx

Thank you for contacting the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.

We would appreciate the opportunity to review your concerns. Please, review our brochure on how the SEC handles investor complaints: How the SEC Handles Your Complaint. You can file a complaint directly online from our home page, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission | Homepage, using the links on the right side of our website.

If you would like to report information about a possible violation of the federal securities laws, please feel free to submit the details via the Commission’s Tip, Complaint or Referral Portal:

https://denebleo.sec.gov/TCRExternal/disclaimer.xhtml

Details about our Whistleblower program are available at: Welcome to the Office of the Whistleblower.

I hope this information proves helpful to you. If you have any questions, please contact me.

Sincerely,

Margaret Marrero
                          Attorney
                          Office of Investor Education and Advocacy
                          U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
                          (800) 732-0330
                          U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission | Homepage

Comment

Deleted

Comment

And the BABBLING continues:

admin

Guru

Date:*XX ago

There are good news filtering through, but I am waiting for the meat of the matter, the actual done and dusted, the bull by the horns stuff. Don't take silence as nothing happening, I assure you it's not silent in the background at all.

Luke*

Make your formal complaint with the FSB in South Africa and to the SEC and the IC3 in the USA depending where are you from:

Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Home

Head of Department
                              Financial Services Board

[email protected]

or

Shamila Keshav

Assistance Legal Manager
                              Financial Services Board

[email protected]
                              Tel (012) 367 7140
                              Fax (012) 346 6533
                              www.fsb.c.za

Dear Mr. xxxxxxxx

We would appreciate the opportunity to review your concerns. Please, review our brochure on how the SEC handles investor complaints: How the SEC Handles Your Complaint. You can file a complaint directly online from our home page, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission | Homepage, using the links on the right side of our website.

If you would like to report information about a possible violation of the federal securities laws, please feel free to submit the details via the Commission’s Tip, Complaint or Referral Portal:

Details about our Whistleblower program are available at: Welcome to the Office of the Whistleblower.

I hope this information proves helpful to you. If you have any questions, please contact me.

Sincerely,

Margaret Marrero
                              Attorney
                              (800) 732-0330

Comment

Not a single word from the scumbag Luke Borg from Cape Town South Africa and her ugly, scam partner and fanatic meatball he called wife, please make your formal complaint so this rat can be stopped and recover your stolen money from these pair of thieves:

Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Home

Head of Department
                                Financial Services Board

[email protected]

or

Shamila Keshav

Assistance Legal Manager
                                Financial Services Board

[email protected]
                                Tel (012) 367 7140
                                Fax (012) 346 6533
                                www.fsb.c.za

Dear Mr. xxxxxxxx

Sincerely,

Margaret Marrero
                                Attorney
                                (800) 732-0330

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                                x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X