USAC Banner 728x90

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Luke Borg is a South African scammer (2nd thread)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Luke Borg is a South African scammer (2nd thread)

Some Lukes members still believe in Santa Claus as some of they are hoping to get money this week or very soon, meanwhile the filthy rat must be enjoying some nice vacations at some expensive place since the rat has not logged in the forum since long ago:

admin
    Email [email protected]
    Full Name Trugagroup
    Messages Posted 453
    Status Active
    Member Since Aug 5, 2010
    Last Access 7 days ago

Comment

Originally posted by Jonh D Lier View Post
      Some Lukes members still believe in Santa Claus as some of they are hoping to get money this week or very soon, meanwhile the filthy rat must be enjoying some nice vacations at some expensive place since the rat has not logged in the forum since long ago:

admin
      Email [email protected]
      Full Name Trugagroup
      Messages Posted 453
      Status Active
      Member Since Aug 5, 2010
      Last Access 7 days ago

11 days and the filthy rat has not shown:

admin

Email [email protected]
      Full Name Trugagroup
      Messages Posted 453
      Status Active
      Member Since Aug 5, 2010
      Last Access 11 days ago

Comment

This is the originall Bull**** scammer Luke Borg used 8 years ago to get his old investors money, of course after all this time all this was nothing but pure bull****, now the filthy rat denies this but this was his initial Bull**** about his scam:

Due Dilligence:
        • I know the top person in the company personally
        • We are dealing with a real established company, I have been in their offices and met
        them personally.
        • I can phone them, skype them, email them, Fax them.
        • The funds are kept in one of the largest banks in Switzerland.
        • Due to my relationship with the trader, I was privy to information NOT given to anyone,
        and saw notarized promissory notes from a country doing a trade.
        • We are a ‘’small matter’’ in their field. They are doing trades in excess of $250 000 000.
        • In short, I have no problem managing this trade, for ANY amount of money.
        • There are trades available with lesser amounts than the minimum required, but I have
        been advised by them, that we as investors are unprotected in those trades, so I am not
        even considering it.
        The Details:
        I have managed to negotiate the following and signed a preliminary contract, until I have the
        minimum funds required, upon which we will sign the actual contract.
        • Minimum investment amount: $1000 000 USD (there is no maximum)
        This is the good news: (for the sake of example I will use the minimum investment amount)
        Invest $1 000 000 ??" 30 Days Receive $2 000 000
        Invest $2 000 000 ??" 120 Days Receive $6 000 000
        Invest $6 000 000 ??" 120 Days Receive $18 000 000 ??" end of trade.
        PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A NO-RISK TRADE and we are in the FORMAL system. It is NO
        GAME!

Comment

Poor filthy rat, now he is the one who is tired of the same old:

admin

Date: 2h ago
          Reply Quote

whatever wrote:
          spree wrote:
          what's the latest?

Perhaps Luke is holding back until his next post is, "We are paid". I know he's sick and tired of the same 'ol rodeo..

Well SOMEONE got it...nuff said....

Comment

And his usual babbling, and warnings to his old members. What are you going to do with trolls filthy rat? Are you going to rob their money?.
            You already have done that. Please make your formal complaint with propper authorities to recover your stolen money and put this common thief and his old, fat and ugly partner he calls wife behind bars:

admin

Reply Quote

flash11 wrote:
            Did Luke ask me to have my money over 7 years!

Troll....you end it now. Last warning.

admin

Reply Quote

spree wrote:
            what is going on?

I am still waiting for an update from the moneymen since my last update So I wait.

In the meantime mr Wilfried Jaeger aka (FLASH 11) is choosing to be an idiot, and I did not want to let the cat out of the bag, I have it on good authority that he has been posting **** all over the net. Just waiting for confirmation from a very reliable source, and seeing as my name is being used openly everywhere, this is how we are going to play.

Comment

And the scammers bootlickers and courtesans appears as usual, let me tell you something filthy rat, I am not the person you say I am, I am a silent investor who is tired of your lies and your bull****, and an investor that at this point knows that I was robbed by you and your ***** you call wife, and I am the one who started all the process to see you in jail, slowly but surely you will end like your old mentor and teacher Bryan Marsden.

whatever

Date: 1h ago
              Reply Quote

admin wrote:
              spree wrote:
              what is going on?

I am still waiting for an update from the moneymen since my last update So I wait.

In the meantime mr Wilfried Jaeger aka (FLASH 11) is choosing to be an idiot, and I did not want to let the cat out of the bag, I have it on good authority that he has been posting **** all over the net. Just waiting for confirmation from a very reliable source, and seeing as my name is being used openly everywhere, this is how we are going to play.

Is there any reason why Flash continues to be a forum member? As long as you have his contact info, I think he's earned a big "time out.." at least here. Geez Flash.

bluestar

Date: 1h 30 min ago
              Reply Quote

Thanks Luke for explanation, and I hope this ass Flash11 (Wilfried) keeps mouth shout till is all done. I can't believe stupidity of some people.

Comment

Mr Wilfried Jaeger aka Flash11 at Lukes forum, I kindly encourage you and the majority of silent members at Luke Borgs forum to finally make your formal complaint against scammer Luke Borg, besides he has scammed you now he insults you, please show some dignity and also recover your stolen money, the Authorities will put this filthy rat behind bars. Make your formal complaint with the FSB in South Africa and to the SEC and the IC3 in the USA depending where are you from:

Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Home

Mr Thabang Manasse Malimabe

Head of Department
                FAIS Compliance Department
                Financial Services Board

[email protected]
                Tel: (012) 428 8137
                Fax: (012) 346*422 2973
                Financial Services Board Internet Site

or

Shamila Keshav

Assistance Legal Manager
                Capital Markets Department
                Financial Services Board

[email protected]
                Tel (012) 367 7140
                Fax (012) 346 6533
                www.fsb.c.za

Dear Mr. xxxxxxxx

Thank you for contacting the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.

We would appreciate the opportunity to review your concerns. Please, review our brochure on how the SEC handles investor complaints: How the SEC Handles Your Complaint. You can file a complaint directly online from our home page, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission | Homepage, using the links on the right side of our website.

If you would like to report information about a possible violation of the federal securities laws, please feel free to submit the details via the Commission’s Tip, Complaint or Referral Portal: https://denebleo.sec.gov/TCRExternal/index.xhtml

Details about our Whistleblower program are available at: Welcome to the Office of the Whistleblower.

I hope this information proves helpful to you. If you have any questions, please contact me.

Sincerely,

Margaret Marrero
                Attorney
                Office of Investor Education and Advocacy
                U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
                (800) 732-0330
                U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission | Homepage

admin

Reply Quote

spree wrote:
                what is going on?

Comment

Hair extensions and hairpieces really can help to improve the looking of people and help to change them a lot hair extensions and hairpieces if choosing the right type and right style of hair wigs for you, of course that you will look and become more and more attractive and also buy cheap hair wigs now is easy as you can just get the ideal style that you want online at online shops now. I have just buy me a short hair wigs and it is perfect.

Comment

Some of Lukes loyal mushrooms are waiting for the new update regarding Lukes skype conversation with his imaginary friend Mr.T.
                    Of course nothing happened and a the new year starts exactly with the same old bull****, if you are serious about recovering your stolen money you have to make your complaint, this is the only way you can do this.

Comment

Latest bull**** by professional scammer and ponzi master Luke Borg from Cape Town South Africa, this idiot is the only person on earth who sees a Bank transfer as a very delicate and complex operation, when in fact millions of transfers are being made succesfully everysingle day, so next bull**** excuse will be the Bankers and the FED:

admin

Date:*xxxx ago

Hooya Gang
                      Just a short note: Things seem to be moving again. *The banks are finalizing the transfer. *This is actually fekin scary cause it means we are in the ****sters hands but anyway...I'll shoot an update of every detail i hear.
                      Cheers
                      Luke

“It is inhumane, in my opinion, to force people who have a genuine medical need for coffee to wait in line behind people who apparently view it as some kind of recreational activity.”

Comment

How is the level of Lukes Bull**** than even his most loyal mushrooms have their doubts about latest updates:

admin

Date: 14h ago
                        Reply Quote

Hooya Gang

Just a short note: Things seem to be moving again. The banks are finalizing the transfer. This is actually fekin scary cause it means we are in the ****sters hands but anyway...I'll shoot an update of every detail i hear.

Cheers

Luke

whatever

Date: xxx ago
                        Reply Quote

I thought everything was already cleared with the banks

confuse

Comment

Congratulations filthy rat, if you google "Luke Borg", this topic is on the first 3 places of the search, your family must be really proud of you since they also are part of your criminal gang.

Comment

Can you belive this?. The few Luke Borgs mushrooms left, licking imaginary balls from imaginary Lukes friend, Mr.T

If you really want your stolen money back, make your formal complaint with proper authorities. It is the only possible way to recover your money:

spree

Guru

Reply Quote

Happy Birthday Mr.T and for all you have done to hold this together along with Luke. Hope you have a great day!

bluestar

Date: 1h ago
                            Reply Quote

Happy Birthday Mr. T......Have a great day !!!

Comment

Latest Bull**** update from professional scammer and Ponzi Master Luke Borg from Cape Town, South Africa:

admin

Date: xxx ago
                              Reply Quote

Hey Gang

LOL...no...sorry...no Dinar connection at all.....He is in meeting now, I was informed a minute ago. Will update tomorrow. You can stop speculating, no funny business on their side, in fact when this is all over and I can enlighten you on how it went down you might be pleasantly surprised. I am really trying to delay posting anything but the meat of the matter, hence my silence.

Hang in there...fok...I am trying to....blankstare

Cheers

Luke

Comment

Did you remember how complicate and delicate operation a Bank transfer was according to the filthy rat? Ok here I present you the latest bull**** from proffesional scammer and ponzi master Luke Borg from Cape Town, South Africa:

admin

Now the meat of the matter. According to the latest information, the platform still has not completed the transactions they were going to complete in the week before xmas, but they are nearing completion. So around Tuesday I should have more light on that. As far as I know if you work for somebody and work like ****, you get fired right? Well, I am confuse on how this lot keeps a job but anyway, lets not go there, sometimes a (facepalm), says it all.

Have a great weekend

Luke

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                                x

the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X