Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Luke Borg is a South African scammer (2nd thread)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luke Borg is a South African scammer (2nd thread)

Dear Luke,

I know you are reading this email all the time but this time we will come in a group.

We have had no updates for the past many many months and the only excuses you ever had was "we are on track etc..." We cannot lose our money just like this. You have to give us explanation. There were too many times you cried wolf and now we demand for an answer. What happened to our money right now? Can we trust you for our money? What happened to the trade? You have taken lots of time needed to enter the trade but till now we didn't hear from you.

Times are bad we need the money back....

Guys, we have been fooled for so many years and now is time for us to stand up for ourself and demand what we should demand off now!!!! I have said this so many times I will report to the authorities last time but I kept thinking you will give us the hope. Now is too late, I have to move forward now.

At least give us back the refunds! If you still want to support Luke please give us your reasons!

Astro

re: Luke Borg is a South African scammer (2nd thread)

So no news from the scammer Luke Borg?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

Forget about this deal and Luke Borg, you were scammed, period, move on.

Comment

Forget about this deal and Luke Borg, you were scammed, period, move on.
        Sad but true, sue or forget about it. Luke and the money have long gone.

Comment

Luke and I went out for dinner lastnight to a really nice cafe and had a most splendid dinner with champagne and caviar! He then drove me to his lovely penthouse apartment and proceeded to undress me very slowly. He had rose petals spread all over the floor and many candles burning. His passionate love making was magnificent as a I cried out for more. I know Luke is not a scammer and I love him very much. He would never scam anyone. Please people, leave my man alone.

Bill

Comment

Bill, now that was funny...but seriously the original post was not by the infamous Astro....
            you could actually read what he said and understand it...the original Astro was either illiterate
            or English was not his first language or even fifth or sixth language LOL ....nice try buddy but those of us who have been around for a long time can see right through that one.

Comment

Bill, now that was funny...but seriously the original post was not by the infamous Astro....
              you could actually read what he said and understand it...the original Astro was either illiterate
              or English was not his first language or even fifth or sixth language LOL ....nice try buddy but those of us who have been around for a long time can see right through that one.
              I was a joke........duh.

Astro was the name of the dog in the Jetsons cartoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Billabong View Post
                I was a joke........duh.
                You still are.

Comment

You still are.
                  I wanna be a joke, please please please!

Comment

Where's the money Luke? Years of talk about payouts and nothing at all. You've had OUR MONEY long enough you scammer. Pay up!

Comment

Where's the money Luke? Years of talk about payouts and nothing at all. You've had OUR MONEY long enough you scammer. Pay up!
                      Yeah, that'll work.

Comment

Originally posted by Burt View Post
                        Yeah, that'll work.
                        Not on it's own it wont,I knew that! LOL But there's more coming.

Comment

Not on it's own it wont,I knew that! LOL But there's more coming.

I do not think so, people who invest in this type of scams are fools, they like to be scammed, they will never do anything because they will always have the hope that someday the scammer comes back and pay them, these kind of internet investors does not have the balls nor the knowledge to act, they will always tell you "move on" wait for a better hyip investment.

Comment

Does Luke have black curly hair? I think I saw him in line at the Dairy Queen yesterday! I'm sure of it!!!

Comment

Luke and his wife have been reported to the FBI by several investors. Because they marketed their elaborate scheme over the Internet we'll hopefully see some wire fraud, money laundering type of charges. We can only hope, he's a real scumbag.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x

the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X