Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAG Consulting Services, Blakeslee, PA

Be careful of this company. Big time home remodelling fraudster. The company has changed name, offices several times. Defrauds homeowners. Don't have any business with EAG or its owner ED Giguere.

Re: EAG Consulting Services, Blakeslee, PA

Hi, I am looking at hiring this company. Could you elaborate on your experience?

Comment

This guy is a son of a *****. He owes me more than $10k for work I have done for him and he has disappeared now. I found out he does the same with other workers too and has taken advances from various homeowners without any intention of getting work done. His whole business model is to take advances from owners and then get work done on credit without paying the workers back. The scam is therefore 2 ways- the home owner and the workers are both screwed!!!!

Comment

Oh and by the way they are now called EAG Enterprises Inc

their website is: www.eagenterprisesinc.com

BEWARE OF THESE SCAMMERS!!

Comment

EAG owner Ed Giguere claims to be out of business BUT his website is still up and he is still looking for business.His partner William "Bill" Cummings has branched off on his own. They left my house with atleast 35K in damages from their unfinished work.

Comment

EAG enterprises owes no contractor any $10,000 dollars. If so please feel free to call the office with your claim. Who are you? Try Posting your name and number... Who is your Lawyer?? We would love to talk to them... Could this be one of the subs that were fired for incomplete, sloppy, non code compliant work.
            Or would this be the former employee who was fired because he couldn't put the bottle down.

Our number at the office is
            570-619-7070. Why don't you try posting your name and Number along with your anonymous complaint.

If your uncomfortable with that feel free to file a complaint with the
            State attorney Generals office. Heres the link.
            Pennsylvania Office of Attorney General - Tom Corbett - Protecting Pennsylvanians

Don't be bashful.

Our office is in the same place it has been for years ....

Feel free to stop by.. Anytime...

Comment

He is the biggest scammer and worst contractor you could find. We hired him 5 years ago to do a remodel and it was like fighting tooth and nail to get it done. It was finished, but not very well and we have had nothing but problems ever since. Leaking roof, pipes freezing....etc. You can't get him to return a phone call. Had a bunch of drunks working on my house at times and never showed up to check his own employee's work even after I told him it needed to be addressed. My house was left a mess after his crew came. I have pictures to show how horrible of a job this Ahole did. Now have another leak in my roof into my new addition. He needs to be put in jail!!!

Comment

This is an open response to the rhetoric that screwed 1234 has been spewing about the company I work for EAG Enterprises Inc.

My name is John Molinaro. I have been working for EAG Enterprises Inc. for a little under a year. I was originally hired on as a sales representative paid hourly and paid commission. I have developed a great relationship with Ed Giguere and all our workers. Since then my responsibilities have increased at this company and I can say that in no way, shape or form has Ed Giguere or the company EVER engaged in fraudulent practices. We have been in business for 25 years are fully licensed and insured in both PA and NJ. I personally take offense that some hiding behind a screen name would do this. I challenge the aforementioned poster to produce such evidence. Otherwise refrain. Or be sued for libel.

Sincerely,
                John Molinaro
                EAG Enterprises

Comment

This is an interesting site and I'm happy to have stumbled upon it. I was merely looking for Ed Giguere's number or his EAG Enterprises telephone number and I came upon this. I certainly wish this was out there before I gave this scammer my hard earned money. By the way, any of you out there, did he pitch the story about "mourning his dead wife?" I think he had a few the evening that he told me that one and also about his injured son as a result of his wife falling asleep and then her untimely death. What that entire scenerio has to do with the fact that Mr. Ed and EAG still owe me money (and I am on a fixed income) has got to do with anything is beyond me. Additionally, this is in response to Mr. John Molinaro -- if Ed is so much on the up and up, why are his phone numbers disconnected. I keep getting a Danielle telling me not to call because it is a "prepaid cell." Maybe she is going to sue me for liable like John threatens everyone else. Just have Ed call me, I already sent an email on your website. Never mind the call if it interfers with his work schedule. Just pay me. I have been waiting for over a year. We need our money. If he is not the scam that everyone says he is, tell him to pay the poor people he ripped off in Warren County, NJ I look foward to receiving the return of my money forthwith.

Comment

I tried calling all of the numbers -- where is Ed where are you? We want our money!!!

Comment

Originally posted by A PO'd SalesRep View Post
                      This is an open response to the rhetoric that screwed 1234 has been spewing about the company I work for EAG Enterprises Inc.

My name is John Molinaro. I have been working for EAG Enterprises Inc. for a little under a year. I was originally hired on as a sales representative paid hourly and paid commission. I have developed a great relationship with Ed Giguere and all our workers. Since then my responsibilities have increased at this company and I can say that in no way, shape or form has Ed Giguere or the company EVER engaged in fraudulent practices. We have been in business for 25 years are fully licensed and insured in both PA and NJ. I personally take offense that some hiding behind a screen name would do this. I challenge the aforementioned poster to produce such evidence. Otherwise refrain. Or be sued for libel.

Sincerely,
                      John Molinaro
                      EAG Enterprises

Dear John: You must be very young and inexperienced. I hope Ed does not take advantage of you. May be you are related. I never saw such loyalty. This post is from stillwaiting. I am also stillwaiting for EAG or Ed to pick up his phone. But he can't because it is disconnected!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Comment

A. If you had ever been in our office you would know how old John is.

B. The phones are on. Nice try. 570-619-7070 Still waiting your call
                        2454 Rt. 115, Effort PA. 18330

(First floor under the big lighted sign that says EAG Enterprises inc.)

Comment

Originally posted by stillwaiting View Post
                          May be you are related.
                          I'm old enough and experienced enough to know not to take anyone seriously who can't spell the word "maybe"

Comment

Sorry about the typo; however, I am not being paid to type this just as I am not being paid the money owed me by Giguere and EAG, so you will have to excuse me. I think you missed the point of this entire discussion.

It is not about your age or your maturity. It is about Giguere and EAG scamming people.

Just as you cannot "take anyone seriously who can't spell. . . . ." I, too, cannot take anyone seriously who promises the return of my money and then provides me with excuses that are so insane, no one in their right mind would believe.

In that regard, I call your attention to a post in The Morning Call newspaper, public record, as appears online:

[SIZE=3]Also sentenced was Edmour Giguere, 38, of Adirondack Drive, Blakeslee. Giguere was sentenced to one year of probation for theft by failure to make proper disposition of property received.[/SIZE]
                            [SIZE=3]He was fined $155 and was ordered to pay $5,830 restitution to Robert and Elise Merle. Giguere agreed to turn over his bail as part of the restitution payment. Probation will end when the restitution is paid in full.[/SIZE]
                            [SIZE=3]According to court records, between March 17 and June 9, 2000, Giguere received $5,830 as a contractor from the Merle family in Hope Township for construction work that was never done. Giguere said he sold his construction company on June 9, 2000, and is suing the man who took over his company. [/SIZE]
                            So you see, loyal employee, he has been doing this for quite some time. This is not commonplace with this company or this individual. Please take note again, this blog is not about you. Loyal employee, I wish you many more years and also, if your position with Giguere and EAG does not work out, perhaps you can get a position as a proof reader. There is hope.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                              A. If you had ever been in our office you would know how old John is.

B. The phones are on. Nice try. 570-619-7070 Still waiting your call
                              2454 Rt. 115, Effort PA. 18330

(First floor under the big lighted sign that says EAG Enterprises inc.)
                              I did call you back!! You put me on hold and never returned to the phone!!
                              I called you back again and guess what??? You never returned my call.
                              Is the telephone pole still down near your establishment?
                              Where is my money?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X