Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The New Oceanside Scam

Who is in Justin Jones AKA Brokerjones new Oceanside scam? How does his new scam work as they are pretty secretive? Anybody know?

He is about as tough as a wet napkin but he sure portrays himself as the biggest baddest toughest thing which is surely laughable at best.

Who has been scammed or ripped of by or because of him, inquiring minds would like to know.

Re: The New Oceanside Scam

Look for the referral w hore Faith Sloan to jump on board. If she does....run as fast as you can.

Comment

Broker jones called out the gms scam. he called them out before they stopped paying last year........

very good of broker jones and judy to bring some truth out about those people. NExt time broker jones and judy call something a scam you should listen because broker jones and judy are always right!

Comment

I listened to the sales pitch here but they would not give up the brokers name. Not sure they have one. Real managed accounts dont take e currency or some stupid ass matrix crap. Not sure about this one but unless they can flat out prove theirselves as being legal I would treat this one as a scam. I have serious doubts here.

Comment

I read broker jones blog from time to time and he is basically right most of the time. Still, I dont trust this deal without full disclosure right up front period the end. Sometimes ponzis get into competition with each other and they bash each other for business. I will say broker jones has been right about almost every scam he writes about. he is also correct in naming ken russo a ponzi pimp. Jake Amadee is another one he calls out. Jake has so much dirt on him he has gone underground. lol

Comment

Oceanside Network Seeks Oceanside Girl. Attention All Aspiring Models & Actresses!!!

As our companies Oceanside Network and Oceanside Forex prepare to launch their new websites, we are looking for a special lady to become our spokesperson. We are looking to do for one special girl, what Godaddy did for Candice Michelle.

At this time we are taking auditions for what could possibly become a full time career. Our perfect Oceanside girl is:

Between the ages of 20 & 35

Attractive with the perfect blend of charisma, intelligence, & charm ….with a hint of sexy.

Dress is business casual or business professional, use your own judgement!

We won’t lie, we are going to audition over 100 girls before selecting our final 5.

In order to audition, simply memorize the quick 10 second script below, film yourself, and then send us an email with the title AUDITION in your email. You may use Youtube or Vimeo or any other free video hosting service for your audition.

The top 5 girls will be contacted by us with an additional email for a follow up audition of more length.

The winning girl will be hired immediately to begin production on a 10 minute video that will give an overview for our company and how to participate. (Salary is negotiable, but it will be a healthy 4 figure one time payment for the 10 minute video, and if the production goes well we will discuss a possible Weekly or Monthly paid video “Newscast” segment.)

It is our desire both to obtain and promote one lucky actress/model towards a full time career with Oceanside. As our company continues to grow we do recognize that the perfect spokesmodel is a 6 figure per year paid position.

AUDITION SCRIPT:

“Hello and welcome to Oceanside! Over the next 3 minutes I am going to introduce you to a first class Forex trading system that will blow your mind.”

“Our institutional grade Forex trading program is not for sale. You will not find it on craigslist or ebay, or any other marketing site, and our results speak for themselves! Below this video you will find our webinar schedule where you can see our accounts trade live, Monday through Friday, two times per day.”

We look forward to seeing what you can do,

Broker Jones & ON Staff

LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
              Oceanside Network Seeks Oceanside Girl. Attention All Aspiring Models & Actresses!!!....
              LMAO!

Oh my... LOL

Comment

Oceanside Network Seeks Oceanside Girl. Attention All Aspiring Models & Actresses!!!

As our companies Oceanside Network and Oceanside Forex prepare to launch their new websites, we are looking for a special lady to become our spokesperson. We are looking to do for one special girl, what Godaddy did for Candice Michelle.

At this time we are taking auditions for what could possibly become a full time career. Our perfect Oceanside girl is:

Between the ages of 20 & 35

Attractive with the perfect blend of charisma, intelligence, & charm ….with a hint of sexy.

Dress is business casual or business professional, use your own judgement!

We won’t lie, we are going to audition over 100 girls before selecting our final 5.

In order to audition, simply memorize the quick 10 second script below, film yourself, and then send us an email with the title AUDITION in your email. You may use Youtube or Vimeo or any other free video hosting service for your audition.

The top 5 girls will be contacted by us with an additional email for a follow up audition of more length.

The winning girl will be hired immediately to begin production on a 10 minute video that will give an overview for our company and how to participate. (Salary is negotiable, but it will be a healthy 4 figure one time payment for the 10 minute video, and if the production goes well we will discuss a possible Weekly or Monthly paid video “Newscast” segment.)

It is our desire both to obtain and promote one lucky actress/model towards a full time career with Oceanside. As our company continues to grow we do recognize that the perfect spokesmodel is a 6 figure per year paid position.

AUDITION SCRIPT:

“Hello and welcome to Oceanside! Over the next 3 minutes I am going to introduce you to a first class Forex trading system that will blow your mind.”

“Our institutional grade Forex trading program is not for sale. You will not find it on craigslist or ebay, or any other marketing site, and our results speak for themselves! Below this video you will find our webinar schedule where you can see our accounts trade live, Monday through Friday, two times per day.”

We look forward to seeing what you can do,

Broker Jones & ON Staff

LOL!
                Sex sells but this is the dumbest thing ever done with a online program. Its original but just flat out dumb. Maybe they are desperate for new members already?

Comment

Sex sells but this is the dumbest thing ever done with a online program. Its original but just flat out dumb. Maybe they are desperate for new members already?
                  Nice Marketing Way =P

Comment

I listened to the sales pitch here but they would not give up the brokers name. Not sure they have one. Real managed accounts dont take e currency or some stupid ass matrix crap. Not sure about this one but unless they can flat out prove theirselves as being legal I would treat this one as a scam. I have serious doubts here.

YES! Real financial accounts do not take e-currency. Anything that takes only e-currency is bogus and will collapse.

Comment

Their just trying to get some free @ss in addition to free money.

Comment

Actually Oceanside has the E-currency linked up directly to their broker AVS Carter. Apparently they know the broker who has multiple offices around the world. I'm not sure if it's a scam or not but I've attended a few of their live webinars and well they certainly show more proof than any other online scam I have ever seen. If these guys last another few months I'm jumping in. Also on one of the webinars I attended they said that around the second half of this year they would be moving into a new banking set up in new zealand at which time their private offer was going public and they would be using bank wires only. Food for thought I guess. All I know is that everything else on the internet has been a scam so far and this Broker guy seems to put a LOT of time into calling out scams and I have read his blog and he isn't some fly by nighter. He has been blogging against scams for 5 years now. I dunno......that is kind of credible in my eyes.

Comment

Actually Oceanside has the E-currency linked up directly to their broker AVS Carter. Apparently they know the broker who has multiple offices around the world. I'm not sure if it's a scam or not but I've attended a few of their live webinars and well they certainly show more proof than any other online scam I have ever seen. If these guys last another few months I'm jumping in. Also on one of the webinars I attended they said that around the second half of this year they would be moving into a new banking set up in new zealand at which time their private offer was going public and they would be using bank wires only. Food for thought I guess. All I know is that everything else on the internet has been a scam so far and this Broker guy seems to put a LOT of time into calling out scams and I have read his blog and he isn't some fly by nighter. He has been blogging against scams for 5 years now. I dunno......that is kind of credible in my eyes.
                          Can you give us a heads up on the program? What are the rates of interest and if they have plans, what are they? Is this the same banking set up that others have claimed that come from NZ? (It really isn't a bank it's just a payment processor)

Thanks

Comment

Right , was thinking the same. I haven't seen the same webinars as you but did see basic forex showing. I'm still doing research since i'm not sold on these things very easily anymore, Would at this point take this choice over other higher yielders that refuse to proof anyhing.
                            The broker j guy? Not going to write him off as angel of scam warning just yet. but I saw he did call out some scams with quite a crew , one being that tvi travel craze that made everyone mad. Seems most who say bad things about him are knee deep in scam territory so theyre probably angry about his scam warns. I will wait too and see how things work out, Will invest a little if they seem solid as march comes.

Comment

This from Mr. Ryz Broker Jones puppet

Mr. Ryz Marketing & Oceanside Network: The Full Scoop

Welcome to "The Full Scoop" with Mr. Ryz Marketing!

Dear j,

It's my pleasure to welcome you to Mr. Ryz Internet Marketing and present you with the opportunity to learn and earn.

While studying the trade of internet marketing for the past few years, I've become well aware of the popular stereotypes. Perhaps the most popular is the following line: "Only a few people will make any money. The rest will lose!"

I won't deny that such a characteristic is quite typical within most network marketing companies and related programs. However, for a long time, I refused to believe that I couldn't find a better solution.

About a year ago, one of my internet marketing mentors, Broker Jones, began telling me about a private investment program he was working with. I looked over the information, and the group seemed solid. He then said, "And we're going to use this system to create an internet business network with the greatest incentive the industry has ever seen!"

Now, I realize that's a pretty big claim, so allow me to explain exactly what this "private investment program" can do.

The program utilizes a unique, unparalleled Forex trading machine that tends to average 10 - 20% ROI (Return On Investment) each month. This expert system has been tried and tested for over 2 and a half years. The highest monthly performance was 45% and the lowest was 3%. BUT you'll notice that even during the worst month, the expert system led the investors to secure a profit.

So, what does this "Forex program" have to do with our network? EVERYTHING!

As a member in our network, you will have the opportunity to purchase shares of the company's forex trading activities. In other words, you will be able to place your money in the forex machine and enjoy the profitable returns! The traders take 20% as a "trading fee," and the company takes 10% as administrative fees. You keep 70% of the returns from your investment.

For example, let's say you purchase $2,500 worth of forex shares and the forex system yielded a 15% ROI for the month. $2,500 x 0.15 = $375 profit. 20% ($75) is kept by the traders, and 10% ($37.50) is forwarded to the company. You receive 70%, which is a total profit of $262.50!

Profits are compounded monthly and can be withdrawn quarterly. The compounding effect for patient participants is even more exciting. Let's take that previous example again at $2,500 and let's say you continue to compound for 2 quarters (6 months) at an average of just 10% ROI / month. Your $2,500 would be worth about $4,430.
                              What if you compounded for 3 quarters? (9 months) $5,890!
                              4 quarters? (1 year) $7,850!
                              6 quarters? $13,900!
                              8 quarters? $24,620!
                              12 quarters? $77,280!

What is the cost to join the basic level of this network and gain the opportunity to participate in the private forex program? Only $10.75 per month!

Let's be extremely conservative. Say you paid $10.75 to join the network and you only purchased a $250 share in the company. Let's also say the monthly return was only 5%. You STILL earned $12.50 from the forex program which is greater than your $10.75 membership expense!

This is the goal of the network and the principle you may have heard me refer to on the main page of Mr. Ryz Marketing: You have the opportunity to earn money in a private program even if you don't necessarily directly recruit anyone into your business and earn traditional commission or bonuses!

The Benefits of Building the Business

Now, don't get me wrong...there is plenty of additional money on the table for those who wish to build their business and develop a strong team. In fact, as a member of the Mr. Ryz team, you will receive access to my private course showing you how to create a unique marketing system. You'll be able to create this system at your own pace and use it to draw in qualified prospects from around the globe.

And unlike the usual network marketing trend of most new recruits eventually dropping out in 2 - 6 months because they're just "not making any money," you will NOT have to worry about replacing team members left and right in your business. Once your prospects join the network and quickly start making a profit, you'll see very few people (if ANY) drop out!

Imagine the leverage YOU can obtain through this opportunity as you can 1.) allow a personal portfolio to compound to thousands upon thousands of dollars, and 2.) use this dynamic system to attract others to your business.

If you like what you've seen and heard so far, and you think you might be interested in the incentives and leverage provided by this network, you can take a look at the official Oceanside Network website details here: www.MrRyzMarketing.com/oceanside.html

If you have any questions about the Oceanside Network or anything else I've discussed so far, please feel free to email me: [email protected]

I'm always happy to assist!

To the success of us all,

Mr. Ryz
                              [email protected]
                              ------------------------------------

You have to join globalnpn under Justin Jones' globalnpn matrix (which grows his downline and he get's paid for the referrrals on your monthy fees which you must maintain to have access to his exclusive forex trader who then takes 20 percent of your profit, Justin Jones keeps 10 percent for his time in the company and you get 70 percent of the profit.

I like the above example from Mr. Ryz the marketing wiz, AKA Broker's whipping Boy:

Let's be extremely conservative. Say you paid $10.75 to join the network and you only purchased a $250 share in the company. Let's also say the monthly return was only 5%. You STILL earned $12.50 from the forex program which is greater than your $10.75 membership expense!
                              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              So let's do the math on the above:

$10.75 per month Global NPN fee x 12 = $129.00 for the year which Justin makes his referral fee from each person and grows his matrix

$250.00 initial investment into the secret forex account

5% x $250.00 = 12.50 - 5.00 (20 % trader fee) - $2.50 (10% Justin's fee) = $5.00 for the investor

Total cost upfront for the year 129.00 + 250.00 = $379.00 out of pocket

Average 5 percent a month return using the above for the year: 5.00 x 12 = $60.00 per annum!!!!!

At that rate it could take 6 years to get your money back, now what happens if they are in the red and have a negative month which they are doing right now according to his blog.

Not that great of a deal Mr. Ryz and I am shocked that Globalnpn let's these guys grow their downline at the expense of the poor gullible membership of the super secret forex club. They have a better chance getting their money back at investing in bonds.

Great deal for Broker as he makes money good or bad month from all the gullible members. I will ask him if I can put this on his site.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X