Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scame Gold Supplier company-Shanghai Pxuan Industry & Trading Co

On January 18, 2009 I received a information from Website: http://cnml.en.alibaba.com (Shanghai Pxuan Industry & Trading Co., Ltd.)

that a company by the name of .Company Name: Shanghai Pxuan Industry & Trading Co., Ltd.
    Street Address: Room 247, 4 Building, No. 942, Lingzhi Village, Fengpu Development Zone, Fengxian, Shanghai, China
    City: Shanghai
    Province/State: Shanghai
    Country/Region: China (Mainland)
    Telephone: 86-0-13798396624
    Fax: 86-21

They seem very proffesional and give you references and phonenumbers to them. Operate on MSN, ICQ and Skype. They avoid mail.

So dont do business with them.

Had the mobile phones, Laptops that I was looking for and wanted to do business with me. I contacted the KITTY LIN Sale Manager and gave him a price-list of products that I was interested in. He sent the invoice with payment details ---i paid--they told me that the shipment was sent out from China on November 19,2009. The tracking invoice had the date of February 22/01/ 2009. I immediately called the local Police Department. I also contacted the websites ( Alibaba.com) and told them that this member which the websites said was verified on their websites as a legitimate company was a fraud. If you look on Tradekey.com you will see he have robbed many others worldwide and still being allowed to get away with this. I called shipping company and found out a letter weighing 7 oz not electronic products weighing 300 lbs was being delivered to me. On November 01/02/ 2010 I received the letter from Shipping Co. today and found in it a Chinese Advertisement for toys, nothing more. this group have robbed many through the years & it\'s time for his \"Reign of Fraud\" , comes to a end. I have saved all emails, website info. found, invoices, & bank transfer information . I haven\'t received any assistance at this time from my bank which did the transfer, or the local police, FBI, or IC3. Please help me put a end to this outfit to stop others from becoming victims as well.

Mr. Talantbek, Moscow Russia E-mail: [email protected] MSN: padishah82

Re: Scame Gold Supplier company-Shanghai Pxuan Industry & Trading Co

Originally posted by Mr. Talantbek, View Post
    On January 18, 2009 I received a information from Website: http://cnml.en.alibaba.com (Shanghai Pxuan Industry & Trading Co., Ltd.)

that a company by the name of .Company Name: Shanghai Pxuan Industry & Trading Co., Ltd.
    Street Address: Room 247, 4 Building, No. 942, Lingzhi Village, Fengpu Development Zone, Fengxian, Shanghai, China
    City: Shanghai
    Province/State: Shanghai
    Country/Region: China (Mainland)
    Telephone: 86-0-13798396624
    Fax: 86-21

They seem very proffesional and give you references and phonenumbers to them. Operate on MSN, ICQ and Skype. They avoid mail.

So dont do business with them.

Had the mobile phones, Laptops that I was looking for and wanted to do business with me. I contacted the KITTY LIN Sale Manager and gave him a price-list of products that I was interested in. He sent the invoice with payment details ---i paid--they told me that the shipment was sent out from China on November 19,2009. The tracking invoice had the date of February 22/01/ 2009. I immediately contacted the websites ( Alibaba.com) and told them that this member which the websites said was verified on their websites as a legitimate company was a fraud. If you look on Tradekey.com you will see he have robbed many others worldwide and still being allowed to get away with this. I called shipping company and found out a letter weighing 7 oz not electronic products weighing 300 lbs was being delivered to me. On November 01/02/ 2010 I received the letter from Shipping Co. today and found in it a Chinese Advertisement for toys, nothing more. this group have robbed many through the years & it\'s time for his \"Reign of Fraud\" , comes to a end. I have saved all emails, website info. found, invoices, & bank transfer information . I haven\'t received any assistance at this time from my bank which did the transfer, or the local police, FBI, or IC3. Please help me put a end to this outfit to stop others from becoming victims as well.

Mr. Talantbek, Moscow Russia E-mail: [email protected] MSN: padishah82
    I fully 100% agreed with you Mr. Talanbek. Just now they received my money $245.00 I intended to purchase 2 sets. of Garmin GPS units. I called my Bank in the Philippines to hold the money, they said it was already late becuase just this morning they took my money from the Bank of China. and they refuse to answer my call and my messages on the TreadManager. they respond my email with a lie telling that the money was on the road. They are full of lies. This bloody scammer scam bug had stolen my money and refuse to respond now to ask them to return the money but they are silent.

They sent you that rubbies toys, just to show they had made the shipment.
    You what I did, I wrote email to alibaba.com in china and alibaba.com in the US and forwarded this report incident for their action to black list and banned this so called "suppier" and I believe they are not. I am waiting for their action on this, if they will do any action to ban and black list them, I will not stop on sending email to them until they do the action that is deem necessary.

These people are thieves and robbers. they tried to offer you a very low price to deceive you so you place the order. I did not agree to order for their so called MOQ (min. order of quantities) I order only one and that lady Kitty Lin who bluffed me agreed for 1ea. for 2 items. I just send many massages to her on the TradeManager but she do not want to reply. I believe if the China Police will hear this chat, they have to pursue them and arrest these people.

To china police if ever you had read this tread. This is the name of the company who robbed my money and took it from the Bank of China. the address was already written above. I already reported and send the evidence of their proforma invoice together with my bank receipt as evidence that I had paid the goods but now they do not to reply to delvier the goods. They scammers, cheaters, thieves and liars. If you can arrest them, pls. do so to stop victimizing other people.

My email address is [email protected]

I am calling once again the attention of alibaba.com to perform action to remove and blacklist the Shanghai Pxuan Industry & Trading Co. Ltd. immediately without delay to avoid victimized other people. This will not be good to alibaba.com because you also is responsible for this act of not checking thoruoghly the qualifcation and the authenticity of this Supplier before you approve to post them into your website. Your website must have quality check prior to accepting the Supplier posting their ads.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X