Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CORNERSTONE WORLDWIDE

Corporate Office:129 Hibiya Central Building, 1-2-9 Nishi Shimbashi, Tokyo 105-0003

Phone & FAX:+81 345206370/ +81 344964170

The above company called me in april 2009 and asked me to invest 12,000 USD in a pharmcutical company called Novavax. i made profit, on paper, but never got the money. they made many promises to send my money, but never did. on the contrary they came back to me and asked for more money to 'release' my money. Foolishly, i sent the release fee. They then came and asked for another release fee. can you believe it. now they dont even call me. my money is still with them

Re: CORNERSTONE WORLDWIDE

i have a very similar story. they mislead me too and took my money. but im taking action.

Comment

Dears,
      I'm following nmk from Cornerstone Worldwide, Tokyo Complaints - Investment
      and I'm in the exactly same situation as you guys.
      Do you know if is there anyway to get the funds back?
      Good Luck

Comment

Seriously, why in the world would you ever send money to somebody who called you out of the blue to make some investment? I really can't imagine...

Comment

i am in the process of reporting them to the interpol http://www.interpol.int/public/mail/...d=true&id=info malaysian and tokyo police department. they have taken my money by deceit and lied continuously. despite several emails they have not responded and i dont see any intention of them returning my money. i have informed the central bank here. these guys are not authorised to do business in my country. According to the FSA, they are not even authorised to do business in tokyo.

Comment

Hello, could you please contact me at [email protected]. I was also robbed by them. I ready to help with anything against them. Thank you very much. David Knobloch, Czech republic

Comment

Involve a lawyer if you can. Attach the lawyers report and file a complaint against them to police of your country, police of tokyo and and the police of the countries where they have their bank accounts. Also send the details to their banks so they know something about cornerstone which maybe they dont know yet. if you cant get a lawyer, still do the rest.
              Remember this is a suspect company on the FSA and im sure banks will be very careful in who they deal with. there are many complaints against them. the number of victims is increasig. check complaints board. i have started another discussion there also.

Comment

I am also a victim. Cornerstone Worldwide has stolen a great deal of money from me and my family in the last two years. If anyone can help please send me an e-mail: [email protected]

Comment

Good day,
                  I represent Fraudsters.com - private initiative to fight back scammers behind these fake investments. We are working with few prosecutors and lawyers around the world and most of all - we are pushing the flow of information helping to connect informations about individual formal cases into something bigger.
                  We are working since June 2010. To this day we have gathered victims of two other scamming "companies": Source One International and Mann International. After recent investigation we have made a decision to include Cornerstone Worldwide and it's victims into our group.

I strongly encourage all of you to read through our website at Fraudsters! Source One International, Mann International and contact us through Fraudsters! Source One International, Mann International - contact us . If you have any questions - please write to us through supplied contact form.

Adam Labedzki
                  fraudsters.com founder

Comment

Cornerstone Worldwide is a scam company. Don't believe them!
                    They promise a huge profit and when you want your money back they disappear or they ask for release fee. When you pay the release fee, they ask for withholding tax. When you have no more money in your pocket they become very agressive and freeze your account. Don't send them money!

Comment

Hi,
                      Well thankyou for the information, But I guess every one do prior inquiry about websites and website owner and such companies before investment as internet fraud cases increased nowadays.

Comment

Fraudsters.com made publicly available data of one person involved in the fraudulent activities.

Comment

Fraudsters.com made publicly available data of one person involved in the fraudulent activities.

If you have any contact email or telephone numbers to this "company" workers - please provide us with them.

Please mail them directly to contact (at) fraudsters.com or using our contact form:

http://fraudsters.com/contact

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x

the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X