Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I recently received an e-mail stating I'd won an international lottery

Hello. I recently received an e-mail stating I\'d won an international lottery, along with many others. They claimed that I was owed the sum of 1million dollars but they wanted me to pay over 2500 before sending it to me for what they claimed was postage. Is this just a scam or something I should really look into?

Re: International lottery

See http://www.worldlaw.eu/article/1795/

Comment

Re: I recently received an e-mail stating I'd won an international lottery

Originally posted by Unregistered
      Hello. I recently received an e-mail stating I\'d won an international lottery, along with many others. They claimed that I was owed the sum of 1million dollars but they wanted me to pay over 2500 before sending it to me for what they claimed was postage. Is this just a scam or something I should really look into?
      I think you should send then your SSN, personal information including address, birthday, credit cards, debit card and bank PIN.

Comment

Anything claiming you have won "big money" is a scam.Anything asking for money "up front" is a scam.Did you really need to be told this?

Sorry,it's not your lucky day!

Comment

Yes, you and 250 million other idiots receive these every day. Out of those, maybe 10000 of them actually send in the 2500.

Now, get your calculator out and start trying to figure out how much money that is. When you figure it out, then you will have answered your own question.

Comment

I just won the Nigerian lottery!!

Comment

Here I am laying in the sun on a white sandy beach sipping Margaritas with Bob Krimm, Nick, MsVee, and a few other well known outlaws.

Wish you were here!

Comment

Originally posted by CptKool View Post
                Here I am laying in the sun on a white sandy beach sipping Margaritas with Bob Krimm, Nick, MsVee, and a few other well known outlaws.

Wish you were here!
                Is Bryan Marsden with you? LOL PIP PIP!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                  Is Bryan Marsden with you? LOL PIP PIP!
                  Yes, he arrived lastnight with Henry and they're both shaving my back and massaging me with oil as we speak.

We're expecting Terry Kurtis this afternoon.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                  x

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X