X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SI Case - Attorney email

Hello,
    You may remember me when I was a member of eCurrencyForum!

I have received an email from MJB. This is a part of it:

"We are happy to report that we have already secured and recovered some of the funds that were stolen from you. Although the amount we have recovered so far is significant in absolute terms, it is only a fraction of the total amount stolen by the operators of this criminal enterprise. We cannot yet predict how much each of you will receive from the recovered funds, because determining the pro rata distribution depends on compiling complete and accurate loss information. However, as we continue to gather such information and calculate the pro rata distributions, we will keep you informed. "

Anyone else received this email?
    update here if you have any news regarding to SI case.

adila

Re: SI Case - Attorney's email

I received that email as well and responded.

Apparently only a thousand people sent initial emails to that attorney which is a shame, but those of us who did will be reimbursed.

The bastards got nailed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Yeah Right! Glad I didnt sign. lol

Comment

Got same message and responded - Nice to see Sosa getting it up the hooopla

Comment

I received this same email from Attorney Scott M. Hare with the Bart Law Firm, too. However, I do not recall "doing business" with them before. In other words, I do not remember signing and returning a power of attorney. Are they affiliated with WLD? WLD has not responded to my last two emails, so I don't know who to believe. And if Bart Law Firm and WLD are not working together, how did they get my contact information?

Comment

hmmm...spamming scamming attorneys. Where's the case number? Can't find it. Has anybody gotten paid by Spam & Scam Law Firm?

Comment

You may want to ask the Bart Law firm how they got your contact info etc. As far as I know they are not within the World Law group. Though they may have the same goals on this SI matter. Along with the FBI that have also been interviewing lately.

Suzie K

Comment

SI Case - Attorney email

I received the same email from scott Hare/Michael Bruzzese of the Bart Law Firm stating that I am one of the clients who will receive a pro rata share of the recovery ($44,763,122.24) generated in this case. I have never heard of this law firm nor do I recall signing a power of attorney as indicated in this email. Does anyone know if this law firm is affiliated with WLD? Could WLD post a comment?

Comment

Re: SI Case - Attorney email

You may want to ask/call the Bart Law firm as to how they got your contact info etc. As far as I know they are not within the World Law group. Though they may have the same goals on this SI matter. Along with the FBI that have also been interviewing lately.

Suzie K

Comment

Originally posted by spence89 View Post
                    I received the same email from scott Hare/Michael Bruzzese of the Bart Law Firm stating that I am one of the clients who will receive a pro rata share of the recovery ($44,763,122.24) generated in this case. I have never heard of this law firm nor do I recall signing a power of attorney as indicated in this email. Does anyone know if this law firm is affiliated with WLD? Could WLD post a comment?
                    They are located in Pittsburgh PA. WLD is better to deal with. Micheal Bruzzese is contracting out the job to Scott Hare because he does not practice International LAW

Comment

They are located in Pittsburgh PA. WLD is better to deal with. Micheal Bruzzese is contracting out the job to Scott Hare because he does not practice International LAW

Comment

I need to know who I shoul talk to about sI. I am one of it's victums.

Comment

I believe you can email [email protected] if you have not reported the matter already. Or use their home page web form perhaps even better. And file online with the FBI.

Suzie K

Comment

I am due to be paid $2000.00 by Solid Investment.

Comment

Originally posted by spence89 View Post
                              No, bruseeze iis not a part of wld. They are based in PA and are doing there own investigations and DD in the case against SI,

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                              x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X