Reality Millions/Divinus Opulentia

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Mr Jury Wederell, now that we all know who you are the game is not interesting you anymore. The reason why u were here on that forum was to spet on Colin's name because u didnt have any commission after he sold his sailing boat, then u tried to sale information about Colin to whoever wanted but nobody was interested, then Colin died and u started to spet all ur venom on me soon I told my name. Your constant comments on facebook, your sms u sent me, ur lying words here all about me working illegally and saying that I have no business licence and no V.A.T registered comforted me in your identity...
    Im so happy to be the witness of the owner of the boat who sunk at BP wharf, Im so happy to know that I will face u again one day and that day, I swear on my son's head, u will see how much for me u are just a dirty pieice of **** without any value. Now, that is my last intervention here bcoz u dont deserve any more of my time wasting for your stupidity, your racism, your lack of education. Mr Jury, bye bye here on that forum but see u soon for real....

Comment

• hmmm interesting

Comment

• Well done Fab! You nailed it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Guest View Post
          Well done Fab! You nailed it!
          Absolutely Fab. What a sad old slag your are and what an uneducated potato Fabrice is. You all still have no idea. Still destroying crooks, racists and losers is such fun.

Comment

• Wederell, the sad old slag is so happy to see somebody kicking your ass [email protected]
            Well done Fab!

Comment

• Originally posted by Guest View Post
              Wederell, the sad old slag is so happy to see somebody kicking your ass [email protected]
              Well done Fab!
              Pleased be specific, who is kicking my ass? Certainly nobody on here.

Comment

• The court.. Mister Fab

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X