•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solid Investment scam

Solidinvestment.com investment scam
    By WORLD Law Direct, updated: [September 20th, 2006]

Criminal fraud warning regarding the firm "Solid Investment" (SI) and its site solidinvestment.com

September 19, 2006:

The German courts have authorized access to bank account and related information in six countries. In accordance with the decisions, our lawyers have served (or are currently serving) documents and orders on corresponding banks and notices to related law enforcement agencies. We expect the first arrests or initial prosecutions within 14 to 28 days. Certain persons of interest and/or suspects are currently unable to travel outside of their home country without apprehension. We are very pleased with the recent results.

Solid Investment scam

Dear WorldLaw team,

I was one of the SI, scam program's victims that lose the invested money,

I live in South America and, as you mention in your web
    page on the topic for Solidinvestment.com investment scam, I fill the
    form in the page: http://www.ic3.gov/, but they havent yet answer
    something to my my mail (this one),

I'd like to know if you can give any directions to follow in order to
    try to recover my money,

Comment

Hold on!

I strongly suggest to anyone that has not signed a POA not too..... SolidInvestments will be back in not too long!

Long live SI

Comment

World Law Direct's attorneys did not have anybody sign a power of attorney.

That was some other lawyer.

Comment

let's hope they will be be back, or at least come out of hiding and appear in court or in front of us all.

Susie K

Comment

What's Next?

Hi WoldLaw Direct Team,
            I am one of those SI scam victims, was told of your site by a friend and I filed the complaint as directed to you and also to http://www.ic3.gov/. Thumb ups for the efforts so far at least we are not totally in the dark on what is happening.

But my worries is after the complaints and all the advances the legal team has made in freezing some accounts suposedly owned by SI operators and their collabourators by the courts as posted by your site; what is next? well maybe these questions and much more will be answered on this forum. So we know the things to present to show proof of our claims.

Well I was not expecting to get replies to the complaints because I knew your hands will be full with so many mails and you would have needed to employ so many people to read and reply these many mails. But I think you should let us know what you expect from us at this jucture. like transaction details, e-gold batch no, corespondence mails with SI and all that.

Please be informed that the way you handle this rather herculean task would reflect your competence in the Cyber Crime Fight.

Comment

I am just a smaller investor but you may call your own local FBI office and report your investment loss. They will likely update you as well.

I did report my 600 dollars loss. I know others lost much more.

Susie K

Comment

Originally posted by JerryMcg View Post
                I strongly suggest to anyone that has not signed a POA not too..... SolidInvestments will be back in not too long!

Long live SI

GET OUT OF HERE

Comment

I strongly belive JerryMcg,
                  DONT sing a POA - Solidinvestment.com will be back!
                  Those that are spreading negativity are cut because they have signed a POA!

Comment

piss off if u dont belive.....

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                    GET OUT OF HERE
                    Piss off...

Comment

The SI's exit was planned months ago, when the dreaded 'OK' button appeared (after log-on detailing the long term plan) which most people clicked on not realising it was signing them up with no confirmation and no way back. It was at this point I new we were in trouble.

Comment

Re: Solid Investment scam

Originally posted by getl67
                        Hello To All Investors ,
                        we are certified loan money lenders, offering loan to people who are in need of loans, here are some question:Are you in need of

a loan for any purpose?, Do you want to pay your bills?, Are you in a financial problem? Do you need a financial Solution?. Here is
                        the solution to all your financial problems.
                        I offer loans ranging From $3,000.00 Min. to $500,000,000.00 Max. at 3% Interest rate per year. our loans are easy and cheap.

We became the largest and independent loan companies in the World. We have an excellent reputation to provision product with

first class financial loan service. Contact us today for the amount of loan you desire, we can arrange any loan that suit your budget

at low interest rate.

Can you provide please where is your company registered, which is your regulation number and the name of the regulatory Authority?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                        x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X