Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worried? ...I have traffic violations from the past

I have traffic violations from the past that I have disregarded for some time, but recently found out that I will be subpoenaed for a separate case. I am worried I have warrants and if I go to court I will be arrested is this true? Please help?!
    [Prettygirl7]

re: Worried? ...I have traffic violations from the past

Yes it is possible. They like pretty girls in jail.
    Due to a recent promotion, I should now be referred to as Major Obvious.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.

Comment

I was subpoenaed to a separate case also and I had warrants. I did leave a free woman! I was scared ****less while I was there. My warrant(s) were out of the same courthouse as I was subpoenaed to. so is the traffic tickets out of the same courthouse? same county? now my warrants were for something criminal urs r for traffic, u probably don't even have any. call the courthouse and they will just tell you. if u do, if u haven't already been subpoenaed I would avoid being served like going to someone else's house till the courtdate is over. if u have any other questions I can help u with message me and answer the questions I need noted above. unfortunately I know the system all to well. im not a felon lol or anything but I got into alot of trouble as a teen so I know my way around

Comment

Originally posted by Disagreeable View Post
        Yes it is possible. They like pretty girls in jail.
        you are a dick

Comment

Originally posted by pissedoff7 View Post
          you are a dick
          You are a criminal and a low life. I have the better deal.
          Due to a recent promotion, I should now be referred to as Major Obvious.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.

Comment

Originally posted by pissedoff7 View Post
            I was subpoenaed to a separate case also and I had warrants. I did leave a free woman! I was scared ****less while I was there. My warrant(s) were out of the same courthouse as I was subpoenaed to. so is the traffic tickets out of the same courthouse? same county? now my warrants were for something criminal urs r for traffic, u probably don't even have any. call the courthouse and they will just tell you. if u do, if u haven't already been subpoenaed I would avoid being served like going to someone else's house till the courtdate is over. if u have any other questions I can help u with message me and answer the questions I need noted above. unfortunately I know the system all to well. im not a felon lol or anything but I got into alot of trouble as a teen so I know my way around
            Take care of the warrants. Then you can appear in the courthouse or anyplace on the street without looking over your shoulder for fear of ending up in jail.

Comment

Re: Worried? ...I have traffic violations from the past

wow I wanted honesty, not an insensitive response like that!

Comment

Re: Worried? ...I have traffic violations from the past

thank you very much "pissedoff7" !
                I appreciate your response its really had me a bit worried so hopefully everything goes well, I will definitely let you know!

Comment

why are you even on this forum? oh you are lost go to iamabiiiitch.com... people there can help you and give you a better deal.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                  x

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X