Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not getting response from the CEO after three emails

[SIZE=3]We are a not for profit organization that provides services to seniors. We wanted to have a social gathering for seniors at a seniors’ residence and submitted an application with all required documents to the authorities of the residence. But there has been no response to our application and we have not been able to organize our event. Since December 2012 we emailed thrice to communicate wit the CEO of the facility but he did not respond. We found out that he has been meeting with residents in oar buildings as part of community meetings. Since he did not respond to our emails we are thinking of waiting outside the building and getting in touch with him at the end of the meeting to schedule an appointment Would such act be considered as illegal? Please let me know[/SIZE]

Re: Not getting response from the CEO after three emails

I wish to inform you that you may be held liable for harassment if you follow CEO. In this regard any person who is allowed to meet with CEO can request CEO that you intend to schedule an appointment when he is meeting residents or you can go to office where you can request for meeting with the CEO and if he agree to meet then meeting can be done.

AFF

Comment

Re: Not getting response from the CEO after three emails

Can you not take a hint? A second hint? A third hint? You can try. Do not be surprised if you receive a trespass warning instead.
      Due to a recent promotion, I should now be referred to as Major Obvious.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X