Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My last question (Continued)

Following my last question: "Latest date to file a complaint", I'd like to add this declaration about the decision of the Human Rights Commission. This Commission didn't accept my complaint because it isn't in their specialization area. This means, I think, that I didn't use my right yet to file a complaint. For that, they told me that I can file my complaint with the civil Court (Superior Court). This is the reason to pose my question concerning the finale date to file my complaint. This date, according to the following facts, is February 25, 2013 or August 23, 2013?

1- February 25th 2010, the university decision,

2- May 25th 2010, I filed a complaint to the Human Rights Commission office in Quebec.

3- November 23rd 2010, the Commission rejected my complaint. And she closed my file because of the absence of clear and explicit discrimination declaration by the university.

Re: My last question (Continued)

I wish to inform you that the time to file complaint starts with the decision of University. The date to file complaint starts when wrong has been done and in your case it is decision of University. As you have time therefore you can file complaint in court.

AFF

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Frown :( Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X