Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What can be done if a high school has lost all records of you?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What can be done if a high school has lost all records of you?

What can be done if a high school has lost all records of you? I graduated from High Schoo in 2007, all my paper records were destroyed. Before being destroyed, my transcripts were supposed to be copied onto disk. My information never made it, and I am no longer in the system. They(the school) can not find any records of my transcripts. I can not get financial aid for college without my transcript. Can I sue the school system for \'losing me\'? What if anything can be done? PLEASE HELP!!!

Re: What can be done if a high school has lost all records of you?

You can ask them to explain in writing what has happened.

But if need be you can also go to court and have a court issue orders that ratify and confirm you did graduate etc. The order can be based on testimony and any evidence you may have.

The same happens on occasion for lost birth or marriage records etc.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X