Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• product not given (NY firm/ website)

I paid for some stuff from a web site and it still did not arrive. I emailed them 4 times after I bought a form. Got no response. Can somebody help me. NY firm.

To be honest I dont know where to turn now.

re: product not given (NY firm/ website)

You can file a suit in New York after giving a notice of your intention to file a law suit. In the Terms of Service Clause it is likely provided that in case of dispute suit will be filed in State or Federal courts located in New York. Further, the law governing your law suit and your contract will also be the law of State of New York. In this, you will first serve a legal notice about your intention to file a suit --- If they do not provide you the desired services for which you have paid then you can file a suit if need be.

AFF

Comment

re: product not given (NY firm/ website)

Small claims would work but if they are a legit firm, I am sure if you call them they will resolve for you.

There may be some glitch. So call a few times too.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X