Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Facebook Legal Department - (phone number, email address, contact info)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My email was hacked, and the hacker got into my facebook account and CHANGED MY EMAIL WITH THEM. I can NOT get into facebook, and I can NOT change anything regarding my password because the code is sent to "my" email, and it is not MY EMAIL I ORIGINALLY SIGNED UP WITH, it is the HACKER'S EMAIL!!!

WHO / HOW CAN I CONTACT SOMEONE?

Don't give me the link that says "PUT YOUR GOVERNMENT ID NEXT TO YOUR COMPUTER SCREEN SO WE CAN TAKE A LOOK!" because then they respond and say "WE DON'T ACCEPT YOUR ID" I mean, WTF?????

Comment

You can sue them in small claim or other court in California--easy to do normally and maybe even by zoom these days. So you need not travel.

Also check out www.fairshake.com and www.usarbitrationcorp.com both of which can apparently help resolve consumer issues for no cost in many situations, or low fees if you collect damages.
      And according to site users here one or both apparently deal with Facebook often so it cuts through bureaucracy.

Comment

Customer service is a joke, wrote them 11 times and get nothing!! Break them up!

Comment

What do I do if they just do not even answer me at all?? They closed my account but give no reason.

Comment

Do they purposely hide their legal dept information?

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
              Do they purposely hide their legal dept information?
              I don't know but after multiple requests to them I still have no response. Lame!

Comment

Everyone on this list, don’t argue with their legal organization. Go to the EU or the US or Canada which I’ll have very strong free speech protections. Facebook is abusing its authority. Don’t even bother talking to them go straight to the EU do US or Canada and make the case that’s Facebook is taking away your first amended right and that Facebook is using bots to censor our speech. We could even make that a class action suit and have everybody has been censored by Facebook in the class action suit. The next step is to establish on much Facebook should be paying us for having taking away our rights and given that they are a lot of posters and Facebook in the same scenario we are talking millions upon millions if not in the billion. So don’t waste your time with Facebook go straight to the legal authorities of your country.

Jean Jacques Gauvin
                Canada

Comment

Did you know Facebook was abusing your fundamental right to free speech each time they use a bot to suspend you? The EU, Canada, and the United States all have very strong free-speech laws.

Comment

I did know yes

Comment

This also happened to me a few months ago when I rented out my account and was promised to be paid for it, but instead, I just lost access to my page. I tried to contact FB support, but no one helped me solve the problem, and my only recourse was just to start a new blog, create a new page and alert my friends. I had a lot of followers on my Facebook cooking page, and they were all surprised when instead of recipes, videos with violent scenes appeared on the page. I had to use megafamous.com on the new page to gain a new audience.

Comment

Is it legal that they practically never answr you when you contact them?
                        They closed my account and that is very damaging to me. The reasons were simply incorrect.

Comment

It's not illegal; no law requires that they respond to you.
                          Take your business elsewhere if you are not happy with them, that's the remedy!

Comment

true...unfortunately

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                            x

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X