Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Facebook Legal Department - (phone number, email address, contact info)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it will be a lot better now that the government has sued them and is breaking them up.

Comment

STOP THE ****IN ADS ON MY TIMELINE. THEY ARE ALL VERY THREATENING TO ME. I WILL SUE THE **** OUT OF FACEBOOK AS IT GOES AGAINST YOUR OWN PRIVATE POLICIES. YOU ARE NOW AND HAVE BEEN BREAKING THE LAW. MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS ARE BEING THREATENED. DO NOT PUT ADS ON MY TIMELINE. ALL THE REPORTS ARE ON PLUG FOR MY FAMILY TO HAVE FOR LAWSUIT. STOP THE ****IN ADS.

Comment

You have a person using your site to commit HOME INVASIONS! AND YOU HAVE TO BALLS TO BLOCK A WAY TO REPORT IT UNTIL LONG AFTER THERE'S ANY CHANCE OF RECOVERY OR CATCHING THEM! WHY DO YOU HELP PEOPLE ROB OTHER'S HOMES AND THEN HIDE THEM FROM BEING CAUGHT?

Comment

I suing Facebook for violating my constitutional rights, let Mr. Zuckerburg know, the law suite will split his company 6 ways from Sunday. We're talking in the neighborhood of 1 or 2 billion dollars.
          Let him know, he can suck up to China for now however, it won't be long when there will be no safe place on this planet.
          They woke a Sleeping Giant and we don't care what Zuckerburg thinks he knows, He can't outrun this.
          Happy New Year Zuckerburg.
          From All your Facebook Users.
          YOU LOSE.
          PASS THAT MESSAGE ON TO YOUR BUDDY JACK DORSEY TOO!

Comment

I got a 7 day ban for talking about being physically abused in past relationships.

Comment

That seems odd? What language did they object to?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X