Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• complaint for illuding to displace

TOP URGENT 1) Being aggrieved and dissatisfied with the poor administrative control of Government of Pakistan lands assets by Etisalat Management, whereby the controlling Employees Facilitation Centre (E.F.C) informed the petitioner phonically offered for allotment of House number B-3, if agreed by appellant. The required information was instantly replied upon through mail with some other observations after getting keys and joint survey with Mr. Samar ES through Mr. Nusrat being his controlling Manager but due to unnecessary delay in allotment after several reminders and continuously pursuance with all concerns for making habitable accommodation (copy of correspondence attached), was again phonically informed that the allotment will be processed in one or two weeks the appellant as being senior most applicant after assurance from concerned department the petitioner notified present land lord for vacation of rented house and he sold it. But after lapse of more than 50 days no allotment received. Then the appellant opted to visit GM, HR & A Mr. Khalid Pervez Raja on 06-04-2013, who assured for resolution of this present issue along with long pending issue of payment to watchmen of land asset located behind Gulistan e Johar Telephone Exchange. By this act of PTCL HR & A department put Appellant along with his family lives in danger from land grabbers and watchmen who were guided by HR & A department that there payment is made over to the appellant upon this irresponsible and fake allegation, watchmen along with their supporters rounded my residence and misbehaved with the appellant. Due to this Police support was called on their Toll free number 15 and was rescued by them the matter is still pending since, more than 3 years. During this meeting with GM, HR & A the petitioner received call from home that My Father is seriously ill and being shifted to Hospital on ambulance, then on advise by GM HR & A, the appellant left his office to attend his father. But soon after on 06-04-2013, unfortunately General Manager HR & A sent a team under lead of Aslam his PS and some others departmental blue eyed persons who started calling me from hospital upon this the appellant informed them his father is seriously ill and being admitted in ICU and also informed them to wait till tomorrow but they did not stop and asked him if he wants relief then should reach at B-3 house otherwise, the petitioner will face serious consequences. This is enough to agonize, harass, cruel, murderous activities and discrimination on several other occasions too as indicated in facts. The appellant fell under depression as on arrival they refused to wait till for one day as his father was fainting, but they refused and then appellant preferred to seek law enforcers help and matter was reported at Saddar Police Station Karachi and then after some while, Mr. Aslam arrived on scene and threatened my 18 year old son who was also threatened by Mr. Aslam PS to GM HR & A that your father had will lose his job and shortly your entire family will be among beggars on road for butter and bread and also challenged for theft in presence of Saddar Police station staff.

I need legal help as instead of resolving problem. Officer of department has charge sheeted for tress passing said house illegally with out allotment. For reference I would like to paste copy of entire correspondence made through e-mails for ready reference please.
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X