The United States Arbitration Corporation (USAC)

USAC Banner 300x250

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vaccination proof to visit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vaccination proof to visit

My county is starting a petty law come January to prevent unvaccinated inside the gym, restaurants, movie theaters. I've never had covid. It is just the flu as a few pointed out. Seems like a violation of ADA and medical privacy as others have pointed out. These vaccine passports seem totally insane.

Would filing a complaint with a local DA, other help any.
    ​​

Many doctors across the country have spoke out about this as a human rights violation, etc.

Seems like a violation of ADA and medical privacy as others have pointed out. These vaccine passports seem totally insane.
    The courts don't see it that way. Just google Covid court cases and you'll see the trend. Even the US Supreme Court is refusing to hear anti-vax cases.

Would filing a complaint with a local DA,
    Not a bit.

Many doctors across the country have spoke out about this as a human rights violation, etc.
    Again, google it and you'll find that they are in a minority and that most doctors are in favor of the vaccine. Especially those doctors who have to tell family members that their unvaccinated loved one just died a horrible death.

The unvaccinated are dying of stupidity. Darwinism at work.

You don't have to believe me. You don't have to believe any one source. Do your research properly. Look at many sources that are providing facts about the disease and the death toll.

Don't be stupid. Get your shots.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)