X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I sue the county for negligence?

Can i sue the county for negligence?

re: Can I sue the county for negligence?

I wish to inform you that you can file a suit against the county for negligence. However before filing a suit you will have to meet certain other requirements like you will have to give a notice to local government about the fact of your intention to file a suit along with necessary details. Failure to comply with the procedural requirement may even lead to dismissal of your claim. Depending upon the State where you live the laws applicable will determine your ability to file a suit. Further it will have to be analysed as to who is the wrong doer. You will have to show that County clearly had been negligent in your case. You must also look at the Statue of Limitations and your State Code which covers your right to file a suit in the given circumstances of your case.

AFF

Comment

re: Can I sue the county for negligence?

We are in Tx. The sheiff office capatured a criminal and left him unattanted and unsecured room while wait to see the Judge. Mean while he walked out in hand scuffs and shalkels. No one saw him leave and he stole a truck, used bolt cutter to get loose to drive. They didnt know that he was loose until we called in stole truck. They chased him down on back roads and shot out both passager tires and had a road block down the road so their was no way out but the sheirff wasnt satisfied so he ramed he s truck in ours totaling out his truck, but didnt see any use paying for our damage, cos our insurance would cover us. Why should our insurance pay for damage when its clear that if the prisoner was sucured this wouldnt have happen?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X