Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We donated a trophy for the Local Fijian soccer tournament

My family and I donated a trophy for a annual Local Fijian soccer tournament in memory of my father. For the past few years the organization hosting this annual tournament has gotten really bad as in lots of violence vulgar language and a lots of personal problems within the organization. I feel that the memory of my father and family name is being disrespected now and I want the trophy returned to me? Is that possible? How would I go about to get that done?

re: We donated a trophy for the Local Fijian soccer tournament

I wish to inform you that donation once given may not be taken back. In this regard before giving you have the right to give or not to give but after giving right over trophy has been transferred to club and you may not recover back. You can stop any future sponsorship program but not past gifted trophy.

AFF

Comment

Re: Trophy

Originally posted by Fijivick View Post
      My family and I donated a trophy for a annual Local Fijian soccer tournament in memory of my father. For the past few years the organization hosting this annual tournament has gotten really bad as in lots of violence vulgar language and a lots of personal problems within the organization. I feel that the memory of my father and family name is being disrespected now and I want the trophy returned to me? Is that possible? How would I go about to get that done?
      Probably not. Once you donate an item, you have given it to them for good. Once you've done that, you don't get to decide that you want the item back.
      "If it ain't in writing, it never happened."
      "A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part."
      "You can never make the same mistake twice, because the second time you make it, it's not a mistake, but a CHOICE."

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X