Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any way to get back my daughter?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any way to get back my daughter?

I got divorced with my husband about few months back. But the court gave custody of our only daughter to him. I love my daughter and wished to have her with me. Last week, I met her at the school ground and brought to my home without his consent. But this made him very angry and he told me that he is going to sue a case against me. But I believe that I have the same rights on her as that of him. So I am planning to contact my criminal defence lawyers, Kostman & Pyzer Barristers in Toronto. I would like to met this situation legally. But still I am scared about losing her. Is there any way to get back my daughter from him? Do you guys have any advice?
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X