Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What to expect in personal injury trial?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to expect in personal injury trial?

I have a personal injury trial next week in Toronto.I have full confidence in the personal injury lawyer whom I have entrusted the case with.I am not sure on what to expect during a personal injury trial ? Any suggestions ?

Re: what to expect in personal injury trial?

You don't have need to worry much your lawyer will handle it. You have to trust him and tell him every detail of your case.

Comment

Lawyer are familiar with the legal procedures involved with litigating or mediating your claim. You need not worry about anything.

Comment

Your lawyer will explain you what all goes on in a personal injury trial. He can help your case proceed properly throughout each of the steps of the trial.
        Seigman, Starritt-Burnett & Sinkfield, PLLC

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X