Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family, Criminal, and Immigration lawyers in Ottawa, Ontario

Our lawyers in Ottawa provide a full range of legal services with focus on family law, criminal law, and immigration. Davies Legal firm also accepts legal aid certificates for low income clients looking for legal representation.
    Please visit our website at davieslegalfirm.com (Davies Legal Firm) to read more.

Re: Family, Criminal, and Immigration lawyers in Ottawa, Ontario

Thanks for the information. Green and Spiegel LLP, one of Canada's top providers of immigration services is an immigration law firm that helps families, individuals and corporations to provide a thorough understanding of immigration policy for any applicant.

Comment

Monteith Baker Johnston & Doodnauth lawyers provide legal services related to divorce, custody and access, division of family property, child protection issues and other related matters.

Comment

Toronto's Top Choice award went to the people's choice Niren & Associates Immigration Law Firm for the last 5 consecutive years. Niren & Associates Immigration Law Firm in Toronto specializes in preparing applications for Canada and U.S. permanent residence, work permits, study permits, and visitation. The Visa applications prepared by the firm’s immigration lawyers involve more than just completing forms and collecting documents - they are designed to get results.

Comment

Anyone from these attorneys include in list of top ten attorneys of Ottawa, Ontario.
          Find out the Top Ten Attorneys In Your State and choose the best one out of these.

Comment

Recommendations are very necessary when you are thinking about hiring a lawyer. A friend of mine is looking for a defense lawyer, as he has been accused of some crime but he's innocent and he as not committed that crime. So anyone here who will recommend the lawyer in Dallas ? ? ?

Comment

Thanks for an healthy information and i would suggest you PrismService for family immigration. Because this is the best company in Canada with fast and accurate immigration services. I always recommend the people use Prism Services for migration.

Comment

It seems to me it's never really 100% easy hiring a lawyer.

There are so many variables that you can't be sure about.

Maybe it's just me. I wish it would be easier somehow.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X