Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Parents Can Be Law Students

Some law schools offer support for students with families, but clear planning will help them succeed.

More...
    U.S. News & World Report

Re: How Parents Can Be Law Students

Please Explain briefly about how parents can law students ???
    Fort Myers Real Estate Attorney

Comment

Is it a good idea to live at home or in separate independent housing while in law school?

Comment

Personally I think it is best to be at campus and devoted just to studies and campus life--not at any family home or with parents etc where distractions are sure to exist.

Comment

According to me there is no age limit for studies. I liked your post. I think that a parent/adult can also go to college. A parent should attend a regular degree for any course so that they can fully concentrate on their studies which would help them to excel in their field. Along with this they should have the ability to balance their studies and their homemaking.

Comment

Originally posted by U.S. News View Post
            Some law schools offer support for students with families, but clear planning will help them succeed.

More...
            I certainly did not see that family support option at my law school.

Comment

ditto!

Comment

Good to know that some law schools support children with families. According to me there is no age limit for education. Everyone should have right to education.
                https://esdmustchange.com/
                https://esdabuse.com/

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                x

the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X