Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• China law degree worth getting?

I was offered a scholarship at Renmin Law School. Is it worth getting my masters from there? Will I have to learn Chinese?

Re: China law degree worth getting?

Certainly reputable!!

(Renmin University of China is one of the leading humanities and social science-focused universities in China, gaining national recognition for excellence in theoretical economics, applied economics, legal studies, sociology, and journalism & communication. According to the evaluation report of Ministry of Education of China, Renmin University's Law School, School of Finance, School of Economics, School of Sociology and Population Studies, School of Journalism rank top one among China's universities.)

Comment

Re: China law degree worth getting?

Particularly if you plan to work in or around China, that is an excellent choice!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X