Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admission in UPES College of Legal Studies

BBA LLB Vs B.com LLB- Which one is better? What is the difference between them?

Admission in UPES College of Legal Studies

When admission starts for UPES College of Legal Studies?

Comment

Re: Admission in UPES College of Legal Studies

Originally posted by YashArora View Post
      When admission starts for UPES College of Legal Studies?
      Hi, if you are looking for admission at UPES for 2016 batch then let me tell you, they have already started the admission process. UPES' ULSAT test date is already announced, it is on 27th May. So hurry up and enroll now. For more details about admission, eligibility criteria and programs visit: UPES LLB

Comment

Re: BBA LLB Vs B.com LLB

Originally posted by YashArora View Post
        BBA LLB Vs B.com LLB- Which one is better? What is the difference between them?
        Both courses are very closely related, but there is quite a bit of difference in terms of the focus of the subject and career opportunities associated with the subject matter. The B.Com LLB and BBA LLB, both are 5 year integrated courses, the eligibility for which is 10+2 with any subjects and a minimum of 50%. The B.Com LLB course is an amalgmation of economic sciences with special training in taxation law, where every nuances of trade, finance and commerce component of the B. com will be taught while in BBA LLB you will gain valuable insights in both the business functions like finance, human resource management, marketing, international business and corporate laws in the fields of Banking, Corporate Governance, Investment, Competition, Insurance and Mergers and Acquisitions.

These programs are being offered at UPES Dehradun which is specialized for industry focused specializations. UPES already started the admission process. Its ULSAT test date is already announced, it is on 15th May. So hurry up and enroll now. For more details about admission, eligibility criteria and programs visit: UPES LLB

Comment

Hey yash...have you applied for it? One of my friend is planning to apply for it and wants to know about the exam pattern and subjects one needs to study for this..if you've any idea then pls share.. And yes just got to know from him that the test is scheduled on 15th May not 27th.

Comment

Sorry Abhinav for this late reply..couldn't connect with you. I haven't filled the form yet but will do it soon..probably by the end of this week. Last date is 3rd May. As far as I got to know about the entrance, we need to mainly focus on language comprehension, quantitative & numerical ability, reasoning, legal General Knowledge & aptitude to crack the test. Will inquire more about it on web and from my teachers also and let you know.

Comment

Re: BBA LLB Vs B.com LLB

That's a helpful comment!
              If you are still around by chance I would kindly have a couple of questions too?
              Or I will try PM too.

Originally posted by AbhinavSinha View Post
              Both courses are very closely related, but there is quite a bit of difference in terms of the focus of the subject and career opportunities associated with the subject matter. The B.Com LLB and BBA LLB, both are 5 year integrated courses, the eligibility for which is 10+2 with any subjects and a minimum of 50%. The B.Com LLB course is an amalgmation of economic sciences with special training in taxation law, where every nuances of trade, finance and commerce component of the B. com will be taught while in BBA LLB you will gain valuable insights in both the business functions like finance, human resource management, marketing, international business and corporate laws in the fields of Banking, Corporate Governance, Investment, Competition, Insurance and Mergers and Acquisitions.

These programs are being offered at UPES Dehradun which is specialized for industry focused specializations. UPES already started the admission process. Its ULSAT test date is already announced, it is on 15th May. So hurry up and enroll now. For more details about admission, eligibility criteria and programs visit: UPES LLB

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
              x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X