UPES LLB 2015 Admissions Open

Online Legal Studies Aptitude Test (ULSAT): 11th-17th May, 2015
    Last date to register: 3rd May, 2015

Duration: 5-6 Years, full time program

Programs offered at College of Legal Studies ,Dehradun:

- BA LLB (Hons.) with emphasis on Energy Laws
    - B.Com LLB (Hons.) with emphasis on Taxation Law
    - BBA LLB (Hons.) with emphasis on Corporate Laws
    - B.Tech Energy Technology + LLB (Hons.) with Specialization in Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)
    - B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering + LLB (Hons.) with Specialization in Cyber Law

For more details about programs, placements and infrastrucuture, visit: UPES LLB

Click here to apply: UPES - Online Application Form for Courses

Re: UPES LLB 2015 Admissions Open

College of Legal Studies, UPES offers the real domain focused Law courses which is need of the hour for any industry. The UPES offers legal courses along with degrees like BA, B.Com, BBA, B.tech. The key feature is they help you excel in a field which you love like corporate laws, taxation laws, energy laws, etc. Other than this they offer internship with reputed organisations and great placements.

Comment

I agree with you Kritika,
      I am a student over here and College of Legal studies of UPES has achieved tremendous results. We have a great faculty and also well placed seniors to look upto. It is fun to study here, as we are taught to strike a balance with work and play!

Comment

I had applied for B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering + LLB (Hons.) with Specialization in Cyber Law, and I am so happy that I got selected as my elder sister is also studying the same course. She completed her internship with a firm in Delhi, and even got a chance to work under a renown advocate. The infrastructure is also great over there, and the faculty guides her so well. We are expecting that she will get placed at a good place and so will I
        Can't wait to join UPES

Comment

Yes I too agee that UPES is famous for its courses, faculty and infrastructure and I would like to inform you that students of Law colleges from UPES has been winning many awards across nation in Moot Court competitions and also many students got placed in prestigious 'PriceWaterhouse & Coopers’ group. UPES is definitely the best place to study law courses.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X