Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Computer science & Law degree

Hi I am pursuing Mtech Degree in Computer Science. I want to do Law courses side by side. Are there any options for me. Please discuss

Re: Computer science & Law degree

I think Law courses are the graduate degree, Already you have done M. tech Degree in Computer Science. No problem you can admit in Law. I want to tell you if you want to success in your life, then you should stay in your trade and find a good job.

Comment

Hello There!

I hope all is well.

Having both a computer science and law degree can be very beneficial depending on what area you want to practice or if you even want to practice law. You can look into different universities that fit your specific schedule whether it be full time, part time, night student vs. day student, or online courses for your degree.

It could be difficult when seeking both degrees at the same time - that is why it is important to find a university that can accommodate your schedule. Be sure to research programs, admission requirements, and what is the commitment to the program before jumping into acquiring both degrees at the same time.

The worst case scenario, you can finish one program and then apply to the next once you are finished.

Best of luck!
      Abraham Lincoln Uni.
      http://www.alu.edu/

Comment

The computer degree adds some safety to employment opportunities. IMHO

Comment

Does that extend the time in law school?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X