application process/ procedures for applying in any international law school

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• application process/ procedures for applying in any international law school

I am a class 12 student in India. I wish to know the procedures for applying in any international law school such as LSE, Harvard etc...also suggest how would my international credentials enable me to practice law in India...whether I'd require to give an extra test or something...please advise.

Re: application process/ procedures for applying in any international law school

As far as i know you cannot study law,medicine in America right from Undergraduate level you will first have to finish UG which you can do from India then you can take LSAT (law school admission test) and apply to intended law schools. Things work differently in USA then India. If you can afford the UG studies cost then do your UG from USA in any course and then you can enter into law school as graduate student. And the process is too broad so i suggest you to use google and also visit the website of universities you want to apply to you'll find a lot of answers there and also you can email the college and ask your questions. Good luck.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x

the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X