Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unpaid disabilty protection from employer.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unpaid disabilty protection from employer.

I was in a car accident and could not be present at work. I was out for 26 days. During that time I did not recieve my paychecks as I had been told I would. As a result I lost my home. As a resolt of that I did not recieve the paperwork they later sent to me to have my paycheck sent to me. When they got it they called me and I have a recorded message from them stating that the information was on file and my leave wwas certified. My next payday came and went. No check (now two pay checks). When I had my Union rep call them they told him I NEVER CALLED THEM. they even told me and I quote "I'm not going to say it's your fault but you didn't getyour paperwork to us" When I told them I had the recording their story changed. They then said okay we'll have it to you on the 29th. they saved it and when I called back the next day to get some answers from a supervisor I discovered that My info had not been saved and I won't get my check sent to me until the 6th.
    I know that's a long story but I had to cover all the steps to my current situation.
    I have no home, I'm about to lose my car and if that happens I have no way to get to work and I lose my job.
    My wife is very ill and pregnant and I need to know what I can do to possibly get damages for their neglecence.

Re: Unpaid disabilty protection from employer.

Based on what you say here, you could file suit against them (or at least threaten to do so) in small claims court or in regular court; filing in small claims court is easier and requires no attorney...you could try to collect all of the costs and damages that you suffered due to their behavior... You may also report them to your state attorney general's office.

Comment

Hello,

I am sorry to what you went thru, but i want to let you know that you have a good case, not in small claim court, that wont work, and you will not get paid enought money for what you went thru. workers comp is state law. state has jurisdiction, but when equal protection and violeted the jurisdiction **** to federal court, which is District court, --YOU HAVE BETTER CHANCE OF GETTING MORE MONEY THAN STATE COURT. --- you can do it your self. and you do not have to paid filing fees. because the way you expalin you do not have enough money even to care for your wife. and wife is sick, ---file the case with district court, and let the judge dicided, but the best way is to ask for 3 judges or juriy, to listen and once they are done listen to your story they will eat them alive, (your company and all jack ass) fight equal justice for all , your \equal protect was violated.

second, taping them on phone without their knowleged is agaist the law, the evidence wont accepted in the court.--but if you had hidden camere, it will be the best evidence all court accept --- because it show the actual person but the phone anyone can mimic someone voice that is way is not credible, because the second person was not aware you was recording the conversation so it will be inadmissible.

sue them, it is very easy, you do not have to know the law much just explain events and judge will decide your case base on the law. district court they are their to protect constitution, and protect government from abuse of little people it is the venue i would recommend, ---

Good luck and hope everything will work out to your best interest, do not give up -- do not afraid, just keep records and put your case together and let the justice prevail.

rayk

Comment

Hello,

I am sorry to what you went thru, but i want to let you know that you have a good case, not in small claim court, that wont work, and you will not get paid enought money for what you went thru. workers comp is state law. and state has jurisdiction; but when equal protection is violeted, the jurisdiction shift to federal court, which is a District Court. --YOU HAVE BETTER CHANCE OF GETTING MORE MONEY THAN STATE COURT. --- you can do it yourself. and you do not have to paid filing fees, because the way you expalined you do not have enough money even to care for your wife and your family. and most of all your wife is(was) sick, ---File the case with district court, and let the judge dicided, but the best way is to ask for 3 judges or juriy, to listen and once they are done listen to your story they will eat them alive, (your company and all jack ass) fight equal justice for all , your \equal protect was violated.

Second, taping them on phone without their knowleged of second person is against the law, the evidence wont be accepted in the court.--but if you had hidden camera, it would have been the best evidence you could use to make more money, all court accept video --- because it show the actual person or peopel in action refusing or deniey or playing game with your rights. but the phone tapping wont work my friend because anyone can mimic someone voice that is way is not credible in the court and most court wont accept it if the other person did not know he/she was been tapped,

But it is not too late you have about one year to sue them, it is very easy, you do not have to know too much about the law just explain events, date, coverstation and collect all the exhibits and file with the district court. and judge will decide your case base on the law. You must be aware District courts are fairs they are more concern with your constitution rights. , and they tendent refuse big companies and government from abuse of little people it is the venue i would recommend, ---

if you feel your case, is not strong, buy a hidden camera, and each day record all conversanation with your boss, and anyone incharge about your complain. ask other people who do not like your boss to use the camera to tapped your boss in similar issue. let your friend start the conversantion and see the respond will changes, not inconsistance, that is what you want. be spy and make a 250,000 or more in your law suit, if it will take you a year or so do not give up keep on doing it untill you had enought evidence, they can not refuted, then sue the helll out of them for being nasty to and your family.

They do not care about you why should you care about them , besides they make more monery and profit than you and probaly ripping customers off too. no mercy on them sue them in the district court.

Good luck and hope everything will work out to your best interest, do not give up -- do not afraid, just keep records and put your case together and let the justice prevail.

rayk

Comment

Hidden cameras are also not legal in some situations. Make sure to check local law on that point or even ask the police.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X