Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nanny pay - can the police arrest me?

I WAS A NANNY FOR A FAMILY FOR A SHORT TIME. THEY PAID ME IN ADVANCED FOR 4O HOURS($400) AND I COMPLETED MY END OF THE DEAL.THEY WERE MAD THAT I DECIDED NOT TO GO BACK AND FOUND A NEW FAMILY TO WORK FOR. NOW THE MOM HAS TOLD ME I OWE HER $80 AND IF I DONT WANT THINGS TO GET UGLY I NEED TO PAY HER. I DONT OWE THEM ANYTHING AND AM NOT GOING TO PAY THEM TO GO AWAY. SHE HAS SHOWED ME THE HOURS SHE HAS KEPT AND THEY ARE WRONG. I HAVE KEPT A LOG MYSELF WITH THE RIGHT HOURS. WHAT CAN SHE DO LEGALLY? CAN SHE SEND THE POLICE TO ARREST ME?

SHE IS RELOCATING ON OR ABOUT DECEMBER 1ST. ANY HELP WITH BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

re: nanny pay - can the police arrest me?

She would have to sue you in small claims...and you could show your time records etc.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X