Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please see the replys to overtime/unschd absence topic

Couple of more questions please see last email posted. also in my situation i found a replacement and my mgr didn't want to accept my replacement b/c the replacement was coming from a different office. MGR didn't want that person taking our stores sales and have it count towards their stores sales. So when I told mgr that I found someone to work for me mgr said i will have to see if anyone else in the store would like to work it (when before it was they did not and thats why we had to a random drawing to select who would work it) well, I then stated: I assume then that I will not receive an unscheduled absence because I found a replacement and its not my fault you don't want to use them. She then escalated it to the mgr above. That mgr said that in the future regardless if i find someone to work the shift or not.....that i would get an unscheduled absence. but that is not the procedure practiced in the past and no notice has been given of any changes. In the past we could ask around/. so I asked are you then saying we can no longer have shift replacements??? now they are having to check into that. I have HR working with me on this. But before they give me answers they go to HR to decide the correct response to tell me. Which I guess, is as it should be. I'm just wondering if they do come back and say we will no longer allow shift replacements from ofc to ofc .....would this have to be changed company wide (as it is a procedure used in other departments within the company as well) and would that be something they have to print in the employee handbook to take effect...legally speaking????
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X