Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timer on lights in the Bathroom

My work place has installed timers on the lights in the Bathrooms. It has a 8 minute delay. If you are sitting on the toilet for more then eight minutes because your stomach does not feel good the lights go out and you are sitting in the dark. Are they allowed to have timers in the bathroom?

re: Timer on lights in the Bathroom

Legally, yes, when they go out, just stand up or wiggle, the motion detector will catch it. We have them where I work also.

Comment

But the lights do not turn back on until you go back outside the stall doors next to the sinks.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        But the lights do not turn back on until you go back outside the stall doors next to the sinks.
        Speak to management, it "could" be a safety issue, yes.

Comment

Re: Timer on lights in the Bathroom

Buy a wiggling toy and put it on the washbasin.
          Due to a recent promotion, I should now be referred to as Major Obvious.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.

Comment

There are many types of flashlights one can buy now to keep in their pocket or purse, some LED types requiring only windup.

That is my suggestion.

Comment

Good suggestion FIC. I hate those things. I have major muscle problems all over. Nothing I hate more than the lights going out, while I'm trying to get the flow going.
              Due to a recent promotion, I should now be referred to as Major Obvious.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
              x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X