Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I get covid benefits through the unemployment insurance for getting covid from my workplace?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I get covid benefits through the unemployment insurance for getting covid from my workplace?

Colorado

Can I get covid benefits through the unemployment insurance for getting covid from my workplace? My workplace refuses to pay sick leave because they offered me telehealth hours. I was too sick to work these hours. My employer said I was creating a felon for trying to get unemployment while sick with covid. They stated FMLA was what I am under. Is this true?

If you can't work because you are sick you are not likely to be eligible for unemployment benefits.

Though it couldn't hurt to file, as long as you tell the truth about why you are out of work, and let the state make the decision.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)