Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exit Confidentary Agreement

I was given and signed a confidentary agreement with my former employer, which included a sum of money, when I was let go from my position. This document did not state that this money included the vacation and sick time that I had accrued during the time of my employment. I even emailed human resources to verify this and they agreed that it did not state that my vacation and sick time was included in the monetary sum, but stated that it was said to me verbally, which I do not remember. My question is, am I entitled to my vacation and sick when it is not stated in this agreement even though they claim it was said to me verbally? I have a lot of hours, approxiamately a month and a half, as I did not use much vacation or sick time during my employment. Normally vacation and sick are paid to exiting employees no matter if they leave on their own or are let go. Do I need to persue this legally?

Re: Exit Confidentary Agreement

You should get it yes. You may file in small claims if need be.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of a red rose is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X