X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• respiratory license

Sirs,

I recently resigned in lieu of termination from a hospital where I have been employed a total of 16 years.I work as a registered respiratory therapist.
    It is alleged that I falsified a patient record. I have no prior record of ANY
    work related issues.

My boss informed me that by law he had to report the complaint to the Kentucky Board of Respiratory Care which administers our license. I have recieved a letter from them that acknowleges this complaint. I have 20 days to respond. The crux of the matter is that I mistakenly documented treatment that was not given.

I need to know what legal steps to take to keep my license

Re: respiratory license

It usually helps to have counsel prepare a response; or at least review what you write. Put all the facts in writing. You should be okay if it was an honest error.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X