USAC Banner 728x90

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unpaid Relocation: Should the relocation company compensated me?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unpaid Relocation: Should the relocation company compensated me?

My company uses an external relocation company which assumed my mortgage when I transferred between locations for them. After the assumption of the mortgage, the company failed to make payments for two months. Since the house had not sold, the name of the mortgage is still mine, so the late payments actually went against my credit report. I did not discover this until about a year later when I went to refinance my current home. My question: should the relocation company compensated me for higher interest rates or other effects that the lower credit score would have had on me? This includes the rate I have on my current mortgage.

re: Unpaid Relocation: Should the relocation company compensated me?

Yes and based on what you say here, you could file suit against both of them (or at least threaten to do so) in small claims court or in regular court; filing in small claims court is easier and requires no attorney...you could try to collect all of the costs and damages that you suffered --

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X