Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nigeria job offer fees

I am a former Indian Navy officer presently working as Shore Base Manager.

I had seen an advertisement in a web site about Apic recrutements for oil & gas at Nigeria.I hadf applied for the same and I had shelled out US$1245/- towards visa ,permit processing charges as one time.Then I was asked to pay US$ 2200/- towards insurance and processing charges etc.This amount was also transfered to Taipei bank as per instructions and they have intimated my travel documents are ready and I have to claim re-imboursement from ECO BANK Nigeria PLC a good sum of money US$52885/-.I was contacted by ECO BANK General Manager that I will have to pay US$4800/- towards services charges,bank transfer charges and insurance.

I request you to verify the authenticity of the documents attached and please intimate me whether I am victim of fraud or I can go ahead paying bank charges .

Re: nigeria job offer fees

We have seen this before and it is a scam to get fees.

Comment

Re: nigeria job offer fees

Yes it is a scam. Report it to the police where they are located.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X