Payment Protection Agents (UK laws)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Payment Protection Agents (UK laws)

I also got the same email today and thought immediately it might be a scam

Comment

I also have my CV on total jobs and received this email today today!

Altair Financial Group Pty Ltd
      16-24 Stewarts Ln, Sunbury,
      VIC, 3429, Australia.

Hello,
      my name is Kenneth Redmond and I am Altair Financial Group hiring manager. We have found and carefully reviewed your CV at Totaljobs, and we would like to consider you for the position of Funds Transfer Administrator within Altair Financial Group Pty Ltd.

Key responsibilities
      1. Route and input all payment instructions received by mail, fax or electronically in a timely and accurate manner.
      2. Control workflow on a daily basis to ensure deadlines are adhered.
      3. Monitor and control of required reports.
      4. Basic knowledge of online payment systems.
      5. Excellent communication skills.

Salary & Benefits
      1. You will be paid a basic salary of 1700 EUR per month.
      2. You will benefit from the commissions, which are 5-7% of each transaction.
      Normally the amounts that we process vary from 2,000 EUR to 10,000 EUR, but can go higher on special occasions.

Why we need Funds Transfer Administrators

When buying-selling operations via the Internet are concerned, the buyer and the seller don’t know each other and are placed in different corners of the world. Therefore, it is important both to the buyer and the seller for their transaction to be made safely. Payment security means receiving money concerning the transaction by a reliable, experienced, impartial person - our Funds Transfer Administrator. He will hold all the money until all the terms of the deal are satisfied and only then release them to the intended receiver. Please, visit our web-site for more information.

Having a Funds Transfer Administrator in every country we can quickly transfer funds inside a country without wasting time on the international bank transfers, and continue our rapid growth rather than overwhelming our own bank account with inbound and outbound transactions leading to severe hold times and possible service interruption. It is time that is of significant importance to our clients.

The main task of the Funds Transfer Administrator will be receiving money transactions to any bank account he would like to use for the purposes of this job; and then forwarding these transactions to the next party of the process according to our instructions. Funds Transfer Administrator will be processing approximately 1-2 transactions per week.

If you are ready to proceed, please reply to this e-mail and I will contact you shortly.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need more information.

--
      Yours Sincerely,
      Kenneth Redmond,
      Altair Financial Group.

I don't think involving the police is going to stop 'scammers' as they are usually untraceable which is why so much if this is going on, but I will respond to the email and attach this link. Chances are, they are already aware that people are on to them but rely on the 'gullible' to fall for the scam hook, line, and sinker! Hopefully highlighting the scam on sites like this, will deter them.

Comment

**** I also got that email. I was just thinking to good to be true and searched their address. I'm glad I know that it's scam now -.-

Comment

.....mmmhhh, me too, I've received the email today, the letter is the same but our dear Mr Kenneth Redmond is now working at ADY Finance Group Pty Ltd - 87 Llewellyn St, Merewether, NSW, 2291, Australia.

Comment

i got this april 14th...

Hello,
            my name is Kenneth Redmond and I am ADY Finance Group hiring manager. Thank you for your reply and interest in our company. We would like to consider you for the position of Funds Transfer Administrator within Ady Finance Group Pty Ltd.

Key responsibilities
            1. Route and input all payment instructions received by mail, fax or electronically in a timely and accurate manner.

Salary & Benefits
            1. You will be paid a basic salary of 2500 USD per month.
            Normally the amounts that we process vary from 2,000 USD to 10,000 USD, but can go higher on special occasions.

When buying-selling operations via the Internet are concerned, the buyer and the seller don’t know each other and are placed in different corners of the world. Therefore, it is important both to the buyer and the seller for their transaction to be made safely. Payment security means receiving money concerning the transaction by a reliable, experienced, impartial person - our Funds Transfer Administrator. He will hold all the money until all the terms of the deal are satisfied and only then release them to the intended receiver. Please, visit our web-site for more information.

Having a Funds Transfer Administrator in every country we can quickly transfer funds inside a country without wasting time on the international bank transfers, and continue our rapid growth rather than overwhelming our own bank account with inbound and outbound transactions leading to severe hold times and possible service interruption. It is time that is of significant importance to our clients.

The main task of the Funds Transfer Administrator will be receiving money transactions to any bank account he would like to use for the purposes of this job; and then forwarding these transactions to the next party of the process according to our instructions. Funds Transfer Administrator will be processing approximately 1-2 transactions per week.

If you are ready to proceed, please reply to this e-mail and I will contact you shortly.

--
            Yours Sincerely,
            Kenneth Redmond,
            ADY Finance Group.

Comment

And I received it today the same :

ADY Finance Group Pty Ltd
              87 Llewellyn St, Merewether,
              NSW, 2291, Australia.

Hello,
              my name is Kenneth Redmond and I am ADY Finance Group hiring manager. We have found and carefully reviewed your CV at Totaljobs, and we would like to consider you for the position of Funds Transfer Administrator within ADY Finance Group Pty Ltd.

Key responsibilities

Salary & Benefits
              1. You will be paid a basic salary of 1500 GBP per month.
              Normally the amounts that we process vary from 2,000 GBP to 10,000 GBP, but can go higher on special occasions.

--
              Yours Sincerely,
              Kenneth Redmond,
              ADY Finance Group.

Comment

I got one today too. Anyone know whether ADY is a legit company which is also being ripped off? They have a reasonable looking website...

Comment

I also received the same e-mail from ADY, website link below:

ADY Finance Group in 2010 we celebrate 20 years in business!

It looks convincing but it still stinks of a scam to me. They got my CV from TotalJobs and should be avoided. Always trust you firt instincts, which for me said money laundering.

I put their address details into google's streetview and it is a domestic road full of bungalows! nuff said - avoid!

Comment

Hi
                    I too got a letter from a Kenneth Redmond offering me a job as a Funds Transfer Agent. He was at ADY Finance also

Can't believe the cheek of these people but most scarely the job centre told me this job was a legitiment job offer and I should take it.

It wasnt until I read all of your comments that I got confirmation this was a scam.

My CV was also on Totaljobs ...its scary to think that these people are seeing my confidential information on the CV.

~im reporting this to the Police and to Watchdog~
                    Im also removing my CV from totaljobs.

Comment

Hi all...

| received this message yesterday(the 3rd one in total!!!) from "Kenneth Redmond", the 2nd one from him - It is of course a complete scam & quite worrying that they get to view our information on Totaljobs - it's alarming to say the least. Are we safe at all in this world??

I just hope somebody does not fall for it!!!!

ADY Finance Group Pty Ltd
                      87 Llewellyn St, Merewether,
                      NSW, 2291, Australia.

Hello,
                      my name is Kenneth Redmond and I am ADY Finance Group hiring manager. We have found and carefully reviewed your CV at Totaljobs, and we would like to consider you for the position of Funds Transfer Administrator within ADY Finance Group Pty Ltd.

Key responsibilities

Salary & Benefits
                      1. You will be paid a basic salary of 1500 GBP per month.
                      Normally the amounts that we process vary from 2,000 GBP to 10,000 GBP, but can go higher on special occasions.

--
                      Yours Sincerely,
                      Kenneth Redmond,
                      ADY Finance Group.

Comment

Another scam company offering jobs as payment protection agents. Lyn Fair Trade Inc. Sounds funny but I first thought it was suss when the person emailing me could not grasp basic grammar - that and when she quoted my potential earnings! Stay away. What's worrying is that these guys get ads on otherwise useful careers websites like fish4jobs and totaljobs etc.

Comment

Hmmm, what to say!

I've left my CV on Total Jobs but have removed my personal details, except my email address, that way genuine employers can still contact me.

Comment

I too received an e mail from Lyn fair trade inc, I smelt a rat so I have sent it to my local radio station. Seems to have reached me via totaljobs.com as well. So all in Cornwall beware it has reached us, I am afraid its unprintable what I'd like to do to these Scammers.

Comment

thanks guys for this...only gave it a second thought after the second email which read

"Next step is to answer next simple question:

1)Do You have bank account?
                              2)What type of account do you have (Personal, Business, Corporate)?
                              3)Please specify name of bank.
                              4)Your daily withdrawals limit over the bank.
                              5)Your daily withdrawals limit over ATM.

Regards,

Lyn Fair Trade Inc."

Comment

I recieved twice this message even if I already apply for the job then they send me some other e-mail about bank and all just check this out

Good day!

Thank you for the interest to our offer!

Our company currently seeking Customer Service Representative to join our team.

Employee Type: Part-Time Employee

The major duty of the incumbent is to promptly receive and process stockbrokers payments to further transfer them applying specified method. Please inquire for detailed work scheme.

Requirements:

- Expert skill in managing payments and transfers between our company and clients.

- Knowledge of basic payment systems.

- Ability to schedule working hours effectively.

- Availability of spare time (3-4 hours per day).

- Advanced user ability to operate computer and to use Internet and e-mail.

- Legal age.

Payment basis: During the trial period you will be paid 1500 GBP per month. You will also be keeping 5% commission as bonus from every payment received from a client.

With the current volume of clients on average your overall income will add up to 3000 GBP per month. After the trial period your base salary will go up to 2000 GBP per month, plus 8% commission (11% for financial agents with corporate bank account).

Benefits:

- Flexible work schedule.

- Possibility to combine the job with primary employment.

- Free training course.

If you would like to apply to this vacancy and inquire more detailed information, please reply email to our Customer Service Representatives Manager.

Thank you!

Lyn Fair Trade Inc.

RE: Totaljobs.com - Job Offer‏
                                Paul Johnson

Thank you for the interest to our offer!

Our services
                                When buying-selling operations via the Internet are concerned, the buyer and the seller don't know each other (they may be placed in different corners of the world) - it is very important both to the buyer and the seller for their deal to be made safe. Payment Protection means receiving money, documents, goods (it might be both the seller's and the buyer's) concerning the transaction to a reliable, experienced, impartial person - our Payment Protection agent. The agent will hold all the documents and money until all the terms of the deal are satisfied and only then release them to the intended receiver.

Why we need Payment Protection agents
                                Having a Payment Protection agent in every country we can quickly transfer funds inside a country without wasting time on the international bank transfers, and continue our rapid growth rather than overwhelming our own bank account with inbound and outbound transactions leading to severe hold times and possible service interruption. It is time that is of significant importance to our clients.

As a front line Payment Protection agents, you will be responsible for connecting different countries financial markets by acting on behalf of our customers. All you need is bank account, good communication, internet access and desire to work as a big team. If you work and/or have any relations with bank management that will help increase the transaction processing speed, you will definitely get an unlimited potential of getting the most from our program.

Our customers will send payment for our work to your account.
                                We are offering you 5% as your bonuses of all money that came to your account.
                                Another part you need to send to a recipient we will designate using Western Union.

Here is example of work process:
                                1) We have order from our customer.
                                2) We complete customer's order and customer received his order (service).
                                3) You will receive funds on your bank account that come from the sale of the merchandise by our international clients.
                                4) We will supply you with a detailed information about a transfer including full name of the sender and sum total in every given case.
                                5) When funds come to your bank account you have to transfer the funds to our client using international western union payment system. The main advantage of such service is the shortest time in which the seller can receive funds for the sold merchandise. If you delay this process, our client will be able to cancel the contract and we will suffer financial losses. Please remember that you are handling money, be very responsible and attentive! Your compensation will be also deducted from the received funds on the commission basis. During the trial period you will be paid 1500 GBP + 5% commission from every payment received per month.
                                After the trial period your base salary will go up to 2000 GBP per month, plus 5% commission (11% for financial agents with corporate bank account).
                                6) You count all fees and send us email with it (Microsoft Word Document Only) after you sent us each transfer.

Usual amount is GBP 600-5000.

So for our work you need to have bank account.
                                The main objective of our company is to provide opportunities for career building to people with little or no previous backgrounds. You don't need any experience in Financial or Banking services. More than that, we provide excellent training to help you further develop your banking knowledge and skills.

Next step is to answer next simple question:

1) Do You have bank account?
                                2) What type of account do you have (Personal, Business, Corporate)?
                                3) Please specify name of bank.
                                4) Your daily withdrawals limit over the bank.
                                5) Your daily withdrawals limit over ATM.

Regards,

Lyn Fair Trade Inc.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                To: [email protected]
                                Subject: RE: Totaljobs.com - Job Offer 8084
                                Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 10:34:50 +0000

good day

I can fell some of the requirement that you ask for but I cannot fill those below

- Expert skill in managing payments and transfers between our company and clients.

but I am ready to learn from you.if you are ready to teach me and I will be very happy to work for harder for it

regards

> Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 17:44:03 +0200

> Subject: Totaljobs.com - Job Offer 8084
                                > From: [email protected]
                                >
                                > Good day!
                                >
                                > Thank you for the interest to our offer!
                                >
                                > Our company currently seeking Customer Service Representative to join our team.
                                >
                                > Employee Type: Part-Time Employee
                                >
                                > The major duty of the incumbent is to promptly receive and process stockbrokers payments to further transfer them applying specified method. Please inquire for detailed work scheme.
                                >
                                > Requirements:
                                > - Expert skill in managing payments and transfers between our company and clients.
                                > - Knowledge of basic payment systems.
                                > - Ability to schedule working hours effectively.
                                > - Availability of spare time (3-4 hours per day).
                                > - Advanced user ability to operate computer and to use Internet and e-mail.
                                > - Legal age.
                                >
                                > Payment basis: During the trial period you will be paid 1500 GBP per month. You will also be keeping 5% commission as bonus from every payment received from a client.
                                > With the current volume of clients on average your overall income will add up to 3000 GBP per month. After the trial period your base salary will go up to 2000 GBP per month, plus 8% commission (11% for financial agents with corporate bank account).
                                >
                                > Benefits:
                                > - Flexible work schedule.
                                > - Possibility to combine the job with primary employment.
                                > - Free training course.
                                >
                                > If you would like to apply to this vacancy and inquire more detailed information, please reply email to our Customer Service Representatives Manager.
                                >
                                > Thank you!
                                >
                                > Lyn Fair Trade Inc.
                                >
                                >
                                >

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                                x

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X