Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CO-WORKER HARRSSING ME WITH SEX COMMENTS

HELLO WELL ON 11-8-06 I WALKED OFF MY JOB DUE TO A CO-WORKER HARRSSING ME WITH SEX COMMENTS,LIKE LETS GO OUT,HE TRIED TO KISS ME REPEATEDLY. WELL I HAVE NOT TALKED TO MY BOSS YET IM AFRAID OF RETALIATION BECAUSE MY BOSS AND HIM ARE REAL GOOD FRIENDS,WHAT DO I DO? I HAVE ONLY BEEN THERE A WEEK WORKING AND ITS WENT ON EVERYDAY? I HAVE NOT FILED A COMPLAINT WITH EEOC YET? OR NOTHING.WHAT DO I DO

re: CO-WORKER HARRSSING ME WITH SEX COMMENTS

Report it immediately to supervisors; there is no need to tolerate that. Retaliation is illegal and would give you a right to sue.

If the supervisors do not intervene asap, contact WLD to consider other possible legal actions.

Comment

HARRSSMENT BY SEXUAL COMMENTS

I think u should talk with him first, if it fails then at last u have to speak with your boss.

Sexual harassment at work place, schools, collages, parties, travel, roads etc. is a very common news which we hear the most. Most of the peoples are not aware about sexual harassment and its very important to make them aware, this will help us to decrease occurring sexual harassment.
      Thanks
      Pria

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X