Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

plz help me i have to go into the hearing in a few hours !!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plz help me i have to go into the hearing in a few hours !!!!

I was out for a drink after workwith some friends we where told that we cant enter due to it being members only but i was waved in the club and my friends told to stay outside due to them not being white we asked why and then when i asked them you didnt check my membership im not a memeber they said ok its ladys night after a huge argument they said its 100 bucks each cover charge we said why are you asking only us cover charge ??? and not the other people walking by ?? i then raised my voice saying why ??? and that i wanted to see the manager. The manager never came out so i went to the hotel loby area to the front desk and asked for the manager i asked anry why are they being so racist they then said its hotel policy and not to ask why they then let us go in after a huge arument but they wanted to know where we worked before going in after 15mins i left the club and decided to mail the local newspapper and the hotel about this problem they responded by mailing my work and me saying i was drunk and swore at their staff but that was not true seeing i had only a coke to drink i could face some serious trouble at work i think about this what can i do to clear this issue at hand ????????????

Re: plz help me i have to go into the hearing in a few hours !!!!

Suit could be filed; and/or you could report them to the licensing boards that govern their business and the boards may also take action.

Let us know what happened if you had a hearing on this or related matters.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X