Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illegal entry into National Guard

My middle son was entered into the Alabama National Guard almost two years ago without my knowledge or consent. He has stated that his father who had custody was on the road driving for Swift and his step mother signed his father's name to the document and also signed as his mother. She is listed on all military documents as his mother and she is not nor does she have any form of cusody or permission. She represented herself as the biological mother of my son. I just became aware of this situation on October 25, 2006. My son tells me he was forced to enter the military or leave the house. I am not having a lot of luck with getting the military to press charges of forgery and impersanation plus my son wants out of the National Guard. He is in a 6/2 contract and was attending Marion Military Institute but after I found out what had happened he withdrew himself from MMI and we are now trying to get him an honorable discharge and have his record wiped clean of all financial restitution. He wants to attend the college of his choice and finally be allowed to live his life as he wishes. He has been disowned by his father and step mother and cut off including a cell phone he had paid for through December. If anyone can assist us in this matter it would be greatly appreciated. I have a 17 year old son by the same man and he does not even acknowledge him since he came back to live with me about five years ago.

Sincerely
    Stuck

Re: Illegal entry into National Guard

How old was the son at the time?

Comment

He had just turned 17.

Comment

You can void that--and if need be get your US Congressman to intervene.

Comment

Thanks that is what I am trying to do right now. His reserve Commander is not cooperating and has not returned calls. He "wants to keep this in house". Please understand I am not against the military as my husband served 10 years. I just want my son to be able to choose for hisself when he wants. At this point in his life he does not want what was forced upon him

Sincerely
          Trying to work it out Mom

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X