Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discrimination in salary payments - India

In service as a computer operator with the State Bank Of Hyderabad Inspection Department Gunfoundry Hyderabad in South India. Excess discrimination in salary payments and keeping the entitled emoluments in cold storage with malafide intention to deprive me the monetary benefits when alive.Also the illegal strategy adopted to unlawfully restrain me from discharging my duty and then falsely mark absent so as to deny me the salary and other monetary benefits. Moreover the facts about frauds, irregularities committed are left undetected while the money is compensated from me. I am unable to find a reliable attorney here or any trustworthy representative. Thereby this msg to seek free legal advise. Thanq.

If you would like the WLD lawyers to deal with them for you, email [email protected] and the WLD lawyers in India will gladly arrange to contact the parties involved on your behalf, and try to resolve the problem.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X