Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They are trying to get rid of my husband because of "safety issues"

My husband is an RN. He has worked for 10 years in the same operating room. He has never had a single safety occurance, but now the management is trying to force him to see their in house physician to see if he's fit for duty. They stated to him that they were concerned about safety because when he bends to pick something up he does it very awkwardly like a giraffe (his knees hurt). He's been doing that for years, and has never had an incident of safety occur. He was told about this 2 or 3 days after an extended Family Leave Act Absence due to breathing issues. Since it is a fact that he has never had a single incident of safety, and that he has been able to do everything they have asked him to do in a timely manner, I feel that they view him as a financial burden and under the guise of "safety" are trying to get rid of him. Please advise thank you

re: They are trying to get rid of my husband because of "safety issues"

If they say he is not fit file a complaint with the nearest dept of labor office or threaten to do so anyway...

Comment

re: They are trying to get rid of my husband because of "safety issues"

They cannot simply fire him just because he has a disability or injury.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X