Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Race discrimination: Company chose another person who is white

I interviewed for a position at a company I am currently working at through a temp agency. They told me I was the number one candidate but they chose another person who is white (I'm black). The manager who told me this admited to HR she did tell me this. My boss at this company resigned or was terminated and is no longer there. The position has been put on hold and they want me to continue temping there. My question is what do I do from here,should I continue to temp there or what should the next step be for me? They are already treating me indfferent. Thanks

re: Race discrimination: Company chose another person who is white

You could consult your nearest Department of Labor office to briefly discuss the issue with them first...you may also want to ask the company to put what is happening in writing and explain to them that you may have attorneys review the situation...try speaking to a higher level of management about the issue; they may override the other managers. If none of these efforts resolves the issue, let us know.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X