USAC Banner 728x90

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

age/ health discrimination (grandmother has leukemia)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unregistered
    Guest replied
    re: age/ health discrimination (grandmother has leukemia)

Normally no if she is working...You could consult your nearest Department of Labor office to briefly discuss the issue with them first...you may also want to ask the company to put what is happening in writing and explain to them that you may have attorneys review the situation...try speaking to a higher level of management about the issue; they may override the other managers. If none of these efforts resolves the issue, let us know.

Leave a comment:

• kwri31
    Guest started a topic age/ health discrimination (grandmother has leukemia)

age/ health discrimination (grandmother has leukemia)

My grandmother is 77 yrs old and has leukemia. She has told me that in the last few weeks, her employer has asked her to drop her insurance and sign up foir Medicare. Today she told me they said she will either need to sign up for medicare or retire. Can they do that? She has worked at this same factory for over forty years! Thank you
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x

the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X