Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

help. union officers are afraid of getting in trouble...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help. union officers are afraid of getting in trouble...

im having trouble with my employer. everytime i do something wrong, they go to the extreme and punish me. ive been fired once from here already. the union steped in and got my job back for me. lately tho it seems like the union officers are afraid of getting in trouble also. is there anything i can do??

Re: help. union officers are afraid of getting in trouble...

I wish to inform you that you can seek legal remedy against the employer. This is a case of causing emotional pain and suffering & mental anguish by the employer to you. You can approach the Federal Equal Employment Opportunity Commission or your State Agencies to help you. You can seek relief under the Civil Rights Act of 1991. You can seek injunctive relief from the Court to order to stop conduct of discrimination against you.

AFF

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x

the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X